Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit

Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 150 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 27, 2017

I enjoy all the dawn soaps I recently found the dawn escapes Thai dragon fruit on sale and it quickly became my new favourite in their dish soap line. It smells amazing and does a fantastic job cleaning dishes.

March 23, 2017

Dawn is a product I trust and a brand I support because they do support the Wildlife effected by the oil spills. The Dawn escapes effectively cleans your dishes and does not leave the water looking like mud or feeling greasy after doing a full load of dishes in your sink. The Thai Dragon fruit was a very light but effective scent to escape and feel good about washing your dishes!

Highly recommended for everyone!

March 21, 2017

Dawn is an iconic soap brand when it comes to clean - especially grease. I use Dawn when doing my dishes and cleaning my counter tops because I know and trust this brand to do the job. It is great for the toughest stick on dishes and doubles as an antibacterial cleaner. The Thai Dragon Fruit scent is the only negative - it does not smell nice.

March 21, 2017

Dawn is my favorite dish soap. Great value for your money. A small amount goes a long way. I like the smell on this one. I always try different Dawn soap and I am never disappointed with them.

March 16, 2017

Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps around! This is one of my favorite scents and a little goes a long way which is important for me! Gentle on my hands and smells great. This takes off all the grease of the dishes. Doesn't leave the dishes oily either. will continue using for a long time. This it is an affordable product and does amazing work.

February 24, 2017

Dawn is the best! this dishwashing liquid is super effective and gets rid of grease like none other. it smells so amazing i use it for bubble baths too. and the price is amazing!

January 09, 2017

This is by far my favorite Dish Soap. Not only does it smell amazing and clean better than any I've used before, it also lasts a really long time. A little bit goes a long way.

April 24, 2016

Smells delicious and tropical, I actually don't mind washing dishes. It cuts grease and is very effective with little product. I also like how it looks....the label is cute! Price is very reasonable.

March 21, 2016

I got this soap last week and i love it. The smell is so amazing, its a nice room freshner. The soap makes your hands so soft as well. I would reccommend it to anyone

February 10, 2016

Love this Dish soap!
    Amazing tropical smell!
    Great grease buster but still gentle on skin. Wonderful cleaner for stuck on gunk.
    Long lasting! A small squirt goes a really long way.
    Great for washing the car too!