Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit

Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

June 15, 2017

I love it !

I love the smell of it ! I find it works really good for doing the dishes. Its probably one of my favorites ! And its also a great price. I also like how its easy to get coupons for Dawn !

May 10, 2017

Totally worth your money ! Dawn Escapes Thai Dragon Fruit Dish Soap smells really good, comes in pink, and cleans sufficiently . I couldn't ask for a better soap company. I ALWAYS buy ONLY Dawn. This is because not only does it smell great and work great; but it also saves animals lives which is my favourite thing when purchasing an item (I Wish I could save more lives with the things I buy).

May 08, 2017

Loved the scent not too strong and cleans effectively was impressed with how little goes a long way! The product wasn't greasy and left my hands feeling soft but I did find take some moisture out.

March 27, 2017

I enjoy all the dawn soaps I recently found the dawn escapes Thai dragon fruit on sale and it quickly became my new favourite in their dish soap line. It smells amazing and does a fantastic job cleaning dishes.

March 23, 2017

Dawn is a product I trust and a brand I support because they do support the Wildlife effected by the oil spills. The Dawn escapes effectively cleans your dishes and does not leave the water looking like mud or feeling greasy after doing a full load of dishes in your sink. The Thai Dragon fruit was a very light but effective scent to escape and feel good about washing your dishes!

Highly recommended for everyone!

March 21, 2017

Dawn is an iconic soap brand when it comes to clean - especially grease. I use Dawn when doing my dishes and cleaning my counter tops because I know and trust this brand to do the job. It is great for the toughest stick on dishes and doubles as an antibacterial cleaner. The Thai Dragon Fruit scent is the only negative - it does not smell nice.

March 21, 2017

Dawn is my favorite dish soap. Great value for your money. A small amount goes a long way. I like the smell on this one. I always try different Dawn soap and I am never disappointed with them.

March 16, 2017

Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps around! This is one of my favorite scents and a little goes a long way which is important for me! Gentle on my hands and smells great. This takes off all the grease of the dishes. Doesn't leave the dishes oily either. will continue using for a long time. This it is an affordable product and does amazing work.

February 24, 2017

Dawn is the best! this dishwashing liquid is super effective and gets rid of grease like none other. it smells so amazing i use it for bubble baths too. and the price is amazing!

January 09, 2017

This is by far my favorite Dish Soap. Not only does it smell amazing and clean better than any I've used before, it also lasts a really long time. A little bit goes a long way.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store