4.9/5
Dawn original dishwashing soap Reviews

June 27, 2019

One soap that I’ll probably never stop buying

This dawn soap has never let me down, I use it for more than just wash it dishes. It’s such a multipurpose soap I love it. It works really well for cleaning bathtubs and showers and getting the grime off

June 26, 2019

Dawn is great

I caught the eye of this dish soap after their commercial of bird was getting cleaned by the rescue worker. I decided to give it a try and I became fan. I have pretty greasy dishes every day and this dish washer really does its job to clean my dishes very nicely.

June 25, 2019

Great on grease

I love Dawn dish detergent.. it works on grease so well I will never switch back to another product... It even works great on washing my car and will take brake dust off your rims love this product will never switch to another brand

June 19, 2019

Love it. Also add it when I make my indoor cleaners, etc.

I love this. Use it to add to my homemade cleaners for kitchen and floors. Also add it to homemade weed killer. I always have a bottle of this in my house.

June 19, 2019

Love it!

I absolutely LOVE original Dawn dishsoap! It’s not just for dishes as we all know! I love it as a pretreater for laundry and also as a degreaser in the driveway! So many uses for this product! Thanks Dawn!

June 05, 2019

Amazing

Obviously this soap works excellent on your dishes, cuts the grease and you don’t need to keep changing the dish water. But it has so many more uses..I use it to take out stains on clothes, cleans running shoes, even works on leather sandals! Cuts grease

June 04, 2019

Best dishwashing soap

This is the best dish soap I have ever purchased. I love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle but you use less than other brand when cleaning dishes.

May 31, 2019

Rich and effective

I tried switching to other products but I keep coming back to Dawn ( or ducky soap) as my kids call it!
    Rich foam and you can do a lot of dishes with a little am out. . Way better than other well known names in the market

May 18, 2019

Dawn Dishwashing Soap

I love using Dawn Dishwashing Soap because, it gets all the grease off of my pots and pans and they have lots of different kinds to choose from. It also keeps my hands smooth.

May 15, 2019

It's just good stuff

This just really works great. The suds last a long time, and my dish water doesn't get greasy. Decent smell. I use it for more than just dishes. Lasts a good amount of time.