4.9/5
Dawn original dishwashing soap Reviews

August 26, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Dawn Dish Soap

I have always used Dawn Dish Soap to wash dishes. It is my go to dish soap, and I love the scent compared to other brands. The soap is effective and affordable.

August 23, 2019

Will buy again

Versatile in use, not only for washing dishes. I use it with vinegar in a spray bottle to clean windows, mirrors and bathroom fixtures. Great for getting grease out of clothes. Suds and cleans dishes too!!

August 21, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Only dish soap i trust

This is the only dish soap i trust, i use it to wash my car, when i was dishes, i gets stuck on grease with ease, especially works great on my husband's hands after he has been outside working on something and comes inside with black nasty grease this is the ONLY dish soap i have found that gets grease off his hands ! Also it lathers up super well !

August 14, 2019

Takes the grease away

Takes the grease away. I've been using it for years and it works so well. I'm stocked up for a long time. Il only ever use this brand forever. Smells so good.

Best dish soap

I prefer to use Dawn because it issoft and easy on my skin. Cuts grease better than any other and is antibacterial. I use for many more things than just washing dishes.

Fabulous dish soap

Yes I love using my dawn dish soap a little drop goes along . When I have a really bad pan or pot I soak with really hot water and a drop of dawn by morning I wash and rinse and its clean. I also have pets which I bath then with dawn its safe and effective and also pet safe.

August 13, 2019

The only dish soap I will use

Dawn is far superior then all other dishsoaps. It holds its suds longer, cuts grease better and is actually very good for getting oil stains out of clothes.

Best dish soap.

Not only do I do my dishes with Dawn as it breaks down grease much better than any other dish soap out there. I also use it as a shampoo for my dog when he gets into his dirty messes exclamation

August 12, 2019

Dawn dishwashing soap

This my absolute favourite dish soap!!! It is so versatile in cleaning hard to clean areas, such as under, behind and on appliances, ceramic tile floors, walls. patio furniture the list is endless!! I love the original Dawn Dish Soap for these reasons. It makes dishwashing a breeze. It's also soft on the hands, tough on grease and buildup!!

August 12, 2019

Loved it

Loved this product. Now it’s the only dish soap I buy. It smells good and gets grease off amazingly. Doesn’t take much soap to wash stuff and will continue to use it.