Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap

Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

July 13, 2017

My go-to dish soap!

Nothing compares to this dish soap... seriously! It's a bit pricier than other kinds, but its the only one I will buy. Works wonderfully. And its gentle on my hands too, definite plus!

June 13, 2017

Love it!

Love this soap! I always pick it up when it's on sale! It cleans the greasiest dishes with a few drops. And the scent is not as strong as some of the other scents.

April 04, 2017

We have well water with a softener so it takes some time to get clean dishes but this does the trick. It leaves my dishes sparkling and my hands soft. I always have a back up on hand just in case.

April 04, 2017

Je suis tomber en amour avec ce produit. Une petite quantité suffit pour laver une tonne de vaisselle et pas besoin de frotter pendant des heures ni de faire tremper.

March 20, 2017

Light scent with fantastic cleaning power. This soap works great. A little goes a long way and if you need to soak any pots or pans this soap really releases any stuck on food fast! Great value for product. Doesn't dry out your hands like some soap does.

February 23, 2017

My favourite, one and only liquid dish soap! Works acceptionally well. The scent isn't overwhelming - which is important to me as I'm scent sensitive. A staple in this house!

February 21, 2017

We have well water and it is very hard, so it takes a lot of soap to get any suds, but Dawn always lasts and cleans the dishes very well leaving my hands soft.

February 20, 2017

This is my all time favorite dish soap. works really well for stucked on greasy food and you don't need a lot of elbow grease with it. Kind of hard to find sometimes but it is worth it

February 19, 2017

This dish soap is amazing wouldn't use any other soap to was my dishes it bubbles up really good. A and gets the dishes cleaner earlier it get the tough greesy pans great too

February 16, 2017

Super happy with this dish soap. Smells clean, works really well on greased dishes, and is very affordable!
    I have found this particular product to last longer then most soaps-very little is needed.