Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap

Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 150 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

April 04, 2017

We have well water with a softener so it takes some time to get clean dishes but this does the trick. It leaves my dishes sparkling and my hands soft. I always have a back up on hand just in case.

April 04, 2017

Je suis tomber en amour avec ce produit. Une petite quantité suffit pour laver une tonne de vaisselle et pas besoin de frotter pendant des heures ni de faire tremper.

March 20, 2017

Light scent with fantastic cleaning power. This soap works great. A little goes a long way and if you need to soak any pots or pans this soap really releases any stuck on food fast! Great value for product. Doesn't dry out your hands like some soap does.

February 23, 2017

My favourite, one and only liquid dish soap! Works acceptionally well. The scent isn't overwhelming - which is important to me as I'm scent sensitive. A staple in this house!

February 21, 2017

We have well water and it is very hard, so it takes a lot of soap to get any suds, but Dawn always lasts and cleans the dishes very well leaving my hands soft.

February 20, 2017

This is my all time favorite dish soap. works really well for stucked on greasy food and you don't need a lot of elbow grease with it. Kind of hard to find sometimes but it is worth it

February 19, 2017

This dish soap is amazing wouldn't use any other soap to was my dishes it bubbles up really good. A and gets the dishes cleaner earlier it get the tough greesy pans great too

February 16, 2017

Super happy with this dish soap. Smells clean, works really well on greased dishes, and is very affordable!
    I have found this particular product to last longer then most soaps-very little is needed.

January 26, 2017

I love all of the Dawn dish washing liquid. I find you get more bang for your buck. This one smells great. It tackles greasy dishes easily. You definitely do not need as much as you do with other products

January 17, 2017

I only use this dish soap and swear by it. It only takes a small amount each time to wash multiple dishes also does not dry out your hands like some of the others do.