Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

May 08, 2019
    Texas, United States

Cuts through grease!

Dish soap is one product I will not buy the generic brand of. It has to be Dawn for me to feel like my dishes are truly clean. It works amazing at cutting through grease and the price is right in my budget!

May 03, 2019

Great Value

I usually grab this soap on sale at Costco for $7.49 for 3 bottles. It is a great value for a dish soap that gets dishes really clean and can help with stubborn stains in other areas of the house like laundry.

March 26, 2019

Amazing stuff!

This is hands down the best dish soap we have ever used. A nice fresh scent and powerful cleaning. Also gentle enough on skin when doing dishes a couple times a day. I don't think I could use another dish soap again!

February 26, 2019

THE BEST

This dish soap is by far the best. It gets rid of all dirt, scum, and grease, and it smells good. I love it. Works like a charm whether it's for soaking pans or washing plates.

January 22, 2019

I DONT USE THIS FOR DISHES...

So, this is not your typical review. I actually swear by this for getting those pesky oil stains off of clothes that come out of nowhere! You know those stains that look like a wet spot on your clothes but your not sure how they got there? Well this will remove them!! Just pour a bit of dawn (Not much at all) on the spot and scrub with a small scrub brush and wash! Done!!! No more stain! I’m not sure why only dawn does this cause I have tried others with no avail but it works every time!!

January 19, 2019

Great product for lots of reasons

Cuts grease and cleans well. Love Dawn for the scent and can use it on my animals for fleas. Keep up the good work Dawn as you use it on wildlife for oil spills

January 19, 2019

Love my dawn!

I have used this for quite a while now. I love the way it smells. It has never failed to meet my expectations on cleaning my dishes. It lathers great and last through my dish washing with suds left.

2.8/5

December 21, 2018

Not as good as it ise to be

I use to alway buy yhe Dawn Platinum because it workes great. Buy recently I noticed that it doesn't work as well as it use to.
    I couldn't find it anywhere for a long time, then finally found it and the packaging was different and it seems the formula has changed as well.

December 08, 2018
    United States

Love this

I love this dish soap, this is the dish soap I always purchase when I go to buy household items. My husband always get the blue one and I’ve seen the different colored dish soaps from dawn and they are all good

November 19, 2018
    California, United States

Works on everything

I absolutely love dawn. It works very well compared to other detergents and smells so good. I wait for it to go on sale and get it for the sale price and then you really get a bang for your buck. It is the only detergent I use. Plus it is good to use to wash your pets with. Cuts grease. DAWN ULTRA DISH WASHING LIQUID makes life easier.