Dawn Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

February 26, 2019

THE BEST

This dish soap is by far the best. It gets rid of all dirt, scum, and grease, and it smells good. I love it. Works like a charm whether it's for soaking pans or washing plates.

January 22, 2019

I DONT USE THIS FOR DISHES...

So, this is not your typical review. I actually swear by this for getting those pesky oil stains off of clothes that come out of nowhere! You know those stains that look like a wet spot on your clothes but your not sure how they got there? Well this will remove them!! Just pour a bit of dawn (Not much at all) on the spot and scrub with a small scrub brush and wash! Done!!! No more stain! I’m not sure why only dawn does this cause I have tried others with no avail but it works every time!!

January 19, 2019

Great product for lots of reasons

Cuts grease and cleans well. Love Dawn for the scent and can use it on my animals for fleas. Keep up the good work Dawn as you use it on wildlife for oil spills

January 19, 2019

Love my dawn!

I have used this for quite a while now. I love the way it smells. It has never failed to meet my expectations on cleaning my dishes. It lathers great and last through my dish washing with suds left.

2.8/5

December 21, 2018

Not as good as it ise to be

I use to alway buy yhe Dawn Platinum because it workes great. Buy recently I noticed that it doesn't work as well as it use to.
    I couldn't find it anywhere for a long time, then finally found it and the packaging was different and it seems the formula has changed as well.

December 08, 2018
    United States

Love this

I love this dish soap, this is the dish soap I always purchase when I go to buy household items. My husband always get the blue one and I’ve seen the different colored dish soaps from dawn and they are all good

November 19, 2018
    California, United States

Works on everything

I absolutely love dawn. It works very well compared to other detergents and smells so good. I wait for it to go on sale and get it for the sale price and then you really get a bang for your buck. It is the only detergent I use. Plus it is good to use to wash your pets with. Cuts grease. DAWN ULTRA DISH WASHING LIQUID makes life easier.

October 17, 2018

I use this for more than dishes!

Not only does Dawn Platium Power Dish Soap clean my dishes to my high standards, it is gentle enough to use in other ways as well! I'll put a few drops into a glass and soak my wedding rings and other jewelry overnight. After a quick rinse in the morning, my diamonds are sparkling! I will never go back to another brand of dish soap!

October 06, 2018
    Indiana, United States

LOVE IT

It is the only dish soap i buy gets my dishes clean and last a very long time. I only have to buy it once every 2 months or so. nothing is never greasy and if you let your dishes soak for about 5 minutes everything comes off easy.

October 05, 2018

I only buy Dawnn

The blue dawn is the only oneI bu cause I not only use it to wash my dishes but I use it for stain removals and to give my dog a bath. It is the best in all 3 areas.