Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

June 15, 2020

Fabulous.

I love dawn because they give money to help wildlife. This spray is excellent and its very thick. The bottle is easy to use. It works really fast. That is great.

May 22, 2020

Grease gone in seconds

I ordered this product online and it came with one spray bottle and two refills for $13.99. I thought it was a good price since some websites were charging $8.99 for one spray bottle. I had to wait awhile for it as most cleaning products can be difficult to find right now. I was so pleased at the option for refills as anything that helps the environment is a plus. To be honest, the first use was difficult for me as it is a completely different way to do dishes. You don’t fill the sink with water. You spray the dishes and then wipe off and rinse. After washing some regular dishes , I decided to take it to the test. I brought out the rack from the toaster oven which was coated in baked on grease. Usually it is difficult to clean. I sprayed it with the Dawn Platinum Ultra Powewash and wiped. The baked on grease came right off. No having to scrub each section separately!

May 16, 2020

Dawn Powerwash

Love this new product. I don't have a dishwasher and don't like washing dishes. This is so quick and easy. Spray, wipe and rinse. Even clean stuck on food, just let it sit and then wipe clean.

May 04, 2020

Great pre-wash

I received this product free from another program, but my opinions are my own.

I tried the Powerwash on a variety of dishes in different states of mess. Each time, I had to rewash the dish as there was always an area missed or not perfectly cleaned. The way the spray works is the culprit, its narrow and you have to spray every single inch and let it sit hoping it's long enough that wiping it down will take care of everything. It usually isn't. I went through half the bottle in a week of testing, which I found ridiculous. It's easier, faster, and more economical to wash dishes normally.

However, this product is great as a pre-wash, if you need to soak dishes that have stuck on or baked on food.

April 29, 2020

The smells are amazing

I love the smell so much. So fresh, smells so good. We we did the dishes our sink area smells like a nice perfume smell. It does hinder any food scrap or dirty dishes smell.

The dish spray did amazing job to clean hard stuffs like grill. We just soaked the grill with warm water and spray the Powerwash, let it sits for few hours. Then let the spray did their job. Once we ready to wash the grill it will be effortless to clean it.

April 28, 2020

Best for greasy, would be expensive for everyday

Dawn recommends covering utensils with this spray but I would say only 3-4 sprays are enough for 15-20 utensils. Refills cost about $4, more expensive than their liquid soap which lasts me 2 months of daily usage. Takes of grease and oil without too much effort. I would recommend this to household with dishwasher, or it would be too expensive.

April 22, 2020

I love it it works as it says

Not to many thing work like they say but this dose I do not mind paying a bit more for it and u save money on not using so much hot water with this too but I love

April 22, 2020

Love this!

I love this dish soap. It actually makes washing dishes more enjoyable. I like how easy it is to use and that it cuts the grease. I am on my second bottle of this stuff now.

April 21, 2020

Easy to use

Easy to use! This is my favorite dish soap. Just have to spray and then wipe and rinse. Smells good. I like that you can buy a replacement. I highly recommend.

April 20, 2020

worked fine

Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray comes in an easy to use spray bottle. I appreciate the little knob on the sprayer to lock it, so that it doesn't get sprayed accidentally. I used it on dishes that weren't too dirty. Instructions said spray, wipe and rinse. I did that and the dishes came out clean. The Fresh scent was nice, and it says you can buy refills, but it's the same size bottle, you just replace the sprayer. I just wish the refill was more environment friendly, like a concentrate.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.