Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

April 14, 2020

Finally an Awesome Product!!!

I had had a glass lamp shade soaking in the sink with no progress on removing the rust. My Dawn Powerwash Spray #FreeSample arrived in the mail so I put it to the test immediately. I was sooooooo excited. One spray, wipe and rinse did it! See photo showing the clean part versus the rust on the glass. I then proceeded to wash all the wine glasses, pots etc and I can tell you I am going to go out and buy more when I have finished this one. You won't be disappointed!!!! Fabulous smell, highly effective and my "new normal"!

Perfect clean!

Dawn powerwash spray is a new and quick way to clean dishes. I spray it on the dishes and the suds are already formed, wipe and rinse off as per the instructions. It’s easier to clean hard to reach parts like a blender and good to use on the cook top/oven. The citrus scent is light not overwhelming. Cleaning is more efficient as I have better control of how much soap is used and don’t have to use alot.

Game Changer

I was given this product in exchange for my honest review. Let me just say, this stuff is magical! I would often find myself soaking my greasy tupperware, and pots and pans in soapy water before washing them, or even worse, before putting them in the dishwasher (!!) because I couldn't ever get the grease out with a soap and sponge alone. Dawn Platinum Powerwash is a game changer! I just spray, let sit, give it a quick wipe, rinse and TADA -- grease is gone! Washing dishes has become so quick and painless, and the citrus scent smells fabulous. Would absolutely, without a doubt, recommend this product!

Incredible Product!

I was absolutely wowed by the new and innovative Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray! We love to cook comfort foods in our home, but hate the cleanup where we usually have to soak our dishes in soapy water to help cut the grease and grime. Thanks to this revolutionary product, my cleanup time is so much quicker!

We really put this product to the test and made our favourite comfort dishes of Mac & Cheese and Scalloped Potatoes. The Powerwash is SO easy to use! The spray uses activated suds to break down and lift tough stuck on messes without the use of water! It is a miracle worker on grease and saved us so much time when doing our clean up.

Simply spray the Powerwash directly on the dirty areas (the spray is perfect for hard to reach places and worked great in our blender after berry smoothies!), let the suds sit for a minute and activate their magic, then wipe away and rinse! So easy. It took minutes to clean the same dishes that usually take at least half an hour. We all had fun taking turns spraying the Powerwash and the delightful scent of citrus was very welcome!

I love the fact that this product is refillable and will be purchasing this in all of the scents when I run out. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to cook at home, has families and small children, or who wants to save time in the kitchen! My only complaint is the twist lid is a little flimsy and mine comes loose super easily. I would prefer a tighter fitting lid to avoid spills and leakage but this product is fantastic otherwise!