Dawn Platinum Powerwash Dish Spray Reviews

August 05, 2020

This product is a new staple to my kitchen

Cleans great especially on those greasy grimy pots and baking dishes. I love that I can just spray on and walk away come back later and just wipe away

August 04, 2020

Game changer

I bought this on a whim on day while out doing our weekly grocery shopping and boy am I glad I did because it is a game changer. I used to have a hard time getting all the grease and baked on food off of my casserole dishes and sheet pans but not any more. With Dawn Platnium Power Wash, washing these items is a breeze. Before I would be soaking for an hour and would be lucky if it came off but now I just spray, let it sit for a couple of minutes, and voila! My dishes are done. I will not be going back, Dawn Platinum Power Wash is a life saver and a time saver.

July 31, 2020

It’s magical

I was a bit septical about the new dawn powerwash BUT i tried it and it’s magical!

You cooked your bacon directly on a plate and it’s all stock? No joke give it one push of power wash, wait 5min and clean! It’s that easy!

July 14, 2020

Takes the toughest stuck on mess away

This is a great product as the way the soap comes out really takes a bite outta the stuck on mess thats left on your dishes i was really surprised that it worked as well as it does give it a try you wont be disappointed !!!!

July 09, 2020
    Michigan, United States

best stuff ever!!!

I use this on EVERYTHING!!! burnt dish... spray on let it set never need scrubed , used it on my sons shoes after he ran through fresh compost!!! it made them look brand new again. I also use it to clean his water table when it gets algee inside I just spray let it set rinse with hose no scrubbing needed

July 03, 2020

Best BBQ Cleaner

This product was purchased in an effort to give our BBQ grills a good cleaning. After sitting all winter it was in need of a good scrubbing before the first use of the season. I wasn't sure how it would work, but I had nothing to lose. Well, I was surprised at how well it worked. I took each grill off and sprayed both sides before letting it sit for a few minutes. I then gave them each a good scrub before rinsing them off. It worked like a charm! It's the only way I will clean the grills at the start and end of each season.

I purchased this at Costco for a great price ($13 approx.) for one bottle with the spray and two refills.

July 02, 2020

Love this pretreat for my dishes

I like to use this as a pretreat for hard to wash dishes! Food comes right off with a quick rinse! In a pinch I’ve also used it to scrub stains out of my carpet 😂 Way to go Dawn 😊

June 26, 2020
    Maine, United States

Works Great!

I am so glad that I tried this product. It works very well and so easy to use! I cook a lot for my large family so we have a lot of dirty dishes and baking dishes. This has been very helpful of helping break up food that is stuck on.

June 15, 2020

Fabulous.

I love dawn because they give money to help wildlife. This spray is excellent and its very thick. The bottle is easy to use. It works really fast. That is great.

May 22, 2020

Grease gone in seconds

I ordered this product online and it came with one spray bottle and two refills for $13.99. I thought it was a good price since some websites were charging $8.99 for one spray bottle. I had to wait awhile for it as most cleaning products can be difficult to find right now. I was so pleased at the option for refills as anything that helps the environment is a plus. To be honest, the first use was difficult for me as it is a completely different way to do dishes. You don’t fill the sink with water. You spray the dishes and then wipe off and rinse. After washing some regular dishes , I decided to take it to the test. I brought out the rack from the toaster oven which was coated in baked on grease. Usually it is difficult to clean. I sprayed it with the Dawn Platinum Ultra Powewash and wiped. The baked on grease came right off. No having to scrub each section separately!