Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

June 22, 2013

I only use Dawn!! I have tried others but I find its the best for grease and stuck on food. Normally I use the Blue one and it cleans great ad you do not need alot... Only Brand for me!!

June 21, 2013

Dawn is our usual brand. Is has the pleasant scent and often on sale. It is concentrate and it last for a long time.

June 21, 2013

This Dawn dishsoap works very well. It did leave my hands dry after, but my dishes came out very clean.

June 21, 2013

Love Dawn. Works on grease and everything else. Only need a little and goes a long way. Lots of bubbles. Great scents.

June 19, 2013

Keep an eye our for a coupon. Excellent soap, first choice for making bubbles for blowing for my boys. Cleans dishes too.

June 18, 2013

This soap is a life saver, being on the farm, machinery grease is a top problem in my house hold. Until I started using dawn it has saved me a lot of grief with dirty hands and clothes. I keep a bottle of dawn every where the bathroom, repair shop, tractors, combines, trucks etc. I could not believe how it tackles grease and dirt. I would never change my soap for any thing else. I even add a couple drops to the washing machine for the greasy coveralls and clothes works like a charm.

June 18, 2013

Love Dawn my dishes always come out clean...and if your hair dye is too dark...wash with some dawn. Works great

April 14, 2013

the best dish detergent available. cuts through tough grease . gentle on hands. no scrubbing. cleans better than any other detergent. worth the price, other detergents are a waste of money.

April 09, 2013

Dawn is so handy and it's used daily in my household. If we're low on dog shampoo, a bit of Dawn works great and it kills fleas!

March 27, 2013

I really like dawn products. I feel like the soap is very thick compared to other dish soaps making it work better and I can use less. Honestly when I'm having a greasy hair day I add a drop or so of dawn to my shampoo and it gets my hair under control.