Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 176 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

June 19, 2017

Use this ALL the time

Dawn Ultra Dish Soap is a regular purchase for us - seriously no complaints here. It's great at its job, the price is right, and I know that it will get everything absolutely clean.

June 14, 2017

La parfaite odeur !

C'est mon liquide à vaisselle préféré ! Celui que je rachète chaque fois que je le vois à prix réduit :D.
    Il sent merveilleusement bon, n'assèche pas mes mains et est très efficace contre la graisse.

June 08, 2017

Il est doux pour les mains et aide tres bien a laver les aliments collés. Cest un produit abordable et de tres bonne qualité. Le rapport qualité prix est excellent.

June 01, 2017

This is my go to dish soap. I've tried all the different fragrances but I almost always go back to the original blue. Very pleasing scent and works wonderful. My favourite.

May 30, 2017

Dawn dish detergent is the best dish soap hands down! Its super concentrated so a little goes a long way. I love using this not only for my dishes but other places around the house as well. I use it as a pre treatment for stains and I also love mixing this with vinegar to clean my shower. Whenever I find this on sale I STALK UP! haha I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

May 26, 2017

The miracle cleaner! Great product. Not only great for removing grease from your pots and pans but your clothes too. A little goes a long way and helps remove terrible hard to remove grease stains from your clothes.

May 25, 2017

Dawn dishwashing liquid is my go to on my dirtiest dishes. Just a small.amount goes a long way. Although it is a little pricey and seldom.goes on sale, I can say that it lives up to its purpose of cutting down the toughest grease.

May 25, 2017

I live this dish soap. It does what it says. My dishes come out clean with no scrubbing and it cuts through grease amazingly. I don't find it has a strong smell..but a clean one.. The only one I use. Its normally on sale and I stock up!

May 25, 2017

This product really works. Leaving dishes and containers smelling fresh even after stocking them with seafood. This is also great in removing hard grease!

May 25, 2017

I love this dish soap, i will stay it is pricey so try to get it on sale. Man does it work I find after using some other brands it leaves the dishes feeling greasy. This kind smells great too.