Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

August 11, 2017

Only one I enjoy using

This stuff does not have the strongest of scents, which is actually good for me, I won't get sick of it.
    I like how effective it is as cleaning dishes, and even household surfaces. It cleans them back to new. It gets off caked on items, and even easily scrubs of grease.
    I love this dawn dish soap.

August 11, 2017

Great stuff even if you aren't a duck!

I love Dawn Ultra Dish Soap and keep a handy supply of it at home. It is so versatile and even works to remove the smell of skunk if you dog gets sprayed. It's what they use on wildlife that has been damaged in an oil spill and it is extremely gentle and effective. This past summer we had an attack of tent catepillars that we sprayed with a bit of Dawn and water and they were gone amazingly fast. Love this stuff and I don't buy anything else!

July 28, 2017

The best

Dawn dishwashing liquid lemon scent is the very best. Cuts grease, not a great amount required to do a great load of dishes. Also keeps sink sparkles clean. Been a regular user about 10 years and will use no other

July 19, 2017

Le seul savon a vaisselle qui fonctionne vraiment.

Pour ce qui est de degraisser, laver et laisser une odeur de proprete qui ne tombe pas sur le coeur, le savon Dawn a conquerit mon coeur. Malheureusement, je ne le trouve pas partout dans les grandes surfaces, donc je dois chercher plus meticuleusement pour le trouver. Il n'en faut vraiment pas beaucoup pour savonner et voir une différence. De Plus, ma peau ne fait pas de reaction lorsqu'en contact avec le dit produit. Je le recommande!

July 18, 2017

Th best dish soap and more.....

The is now officially the only dish soap I purchase! Gets dishes supper clean of course. Also great as a stain remover for clothing. A few drops on a clothing stain, rub it in and let it sit for a while, then wash as usual....stain will be gone. No need for those expensive pre-washes or special stain removers.
    I also mix equal amounts of blue Dawn with white vinegar and this is what keeps my shower door spotless and clean.

July 05, 2017

The only Dishsoap I use- Great for stain removal too

This is the only dishsoap that I will use. Nothing else cuts it. I found with other dishsoaps I would have to refill the sink with fresh water and soap before I was through all the dishes. Never with Dawn. I also use this to remove tough stains on my kids clothes.

June 22, 2017

I buy this all the time!

I always default back to this soap and only buy it now! I love cooking, but hate the mess. Sometimes I leave the dishes until the following day, this soap always packs a punch, cleans easy and doesn't destroy my dry hands. Never get the grease off the bottoms of pans, like I do using this!

June 19, 2017

love the scents that they offer and i love how it cleans my dishes and leaves my glassware sparkling clean after heavy usage and lipstick stains! you only need a little bit and it goes a long way! Very easy to dispense and the scents are great too! super gentle on hands!

June 19, 2017

Use this ALL the time

Dawn Ultra Dish Soap is a regular purchase for us - seriously no complaints here. It's great at its job, the price is right, and I know that it will get everything absolutely clean.

June 14, 2017

La parfaite odeur !

C'est mon liquide à vaisselle préféré ! Celui que je rachète chaque fois que je le vois à prix réduit :D.
    Il sent merveilleusement bon, n'assèche pas mes mains et est très efficace contre la graisse.