Dawn Ultra Dish Soap Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

July 18, 2017

Th best dish soap and more.....

The is now officially the only dish soap I purchase! Gets dishes supper clean of course. Also great as a stain remover for clothing. A few drops on a clothing stain, rub it in and let it sit for a while, then wash as usual....stain will be gone. No need for those expensive pre-washes or special stain removers.
    I also mix equal amounts of blue Dawn with white vinegar and this is what keeps my shower door spotless and clean.

July 05, 2017

The only Dishsoap I use- Great for stain removal too

This is the only dishsoap that I will use. Nothing else cuts it. I found with other dishsoaps I would have to refill the sink with fresh water and soap before I was through all the dishes. Never with Dawn. I also use this to remove tough stains on my kids clothes.

June 22, 2017

I buy this all the time!

I always default back to this soap and only buy it now! I love cooking, but hate the mess. Sometimes I leave the dishes until the following day, this soap always packs a punch, cleans easy and doesn't destroy my dry hands. Never get the grease off the bottoms of pans, like I do using this!

June 19, 2017

love the scents that they offer and i love how it cleans my dishes and leaves my glassware sparkling clean after heavy usage and lipstick stains! you only need a little bit and it goes a long way! Very easy to dispense and the scents are great too! super gentle on hands!

June 19, 2017

Use this ALL the time

Dawn Ultra Dish Soap is a regular purchase for us - seriously no complaints here. It's great at its job, the price is right, and I know that it will get everything absolutely clean.

June 14, 2017

La parfaite odeur !

C'est mon liquide à vaisselle préféré ! Celui que je rachète chaque fois que je le vois à prix réduit :D.
    Il sent merveilleusement bon, n'assèche pas mes mains et est très efficace contre la graisse.

June 08, 2017

Il est doux pour les mains et aide tres bien a laver les aliments collés. Cest un produit abordable et de tres bonne qualité. Le rapport qualité prix est excellent.

June 01, 2017

This is my go to dish soap. I've tried all the different fragrances but I almost always go back to the original blue. Very pleasing scent and works wonderful. My favourite.

May 30, 2017

Dawn dish detergent is the best dish soap hands down! Its super concentrated so a little goes a long way. I love using this not only for my dishes but other places around the house as well. I use it as a pre treatment for stains and I also love mixing this with vinegar to clean my shower. Whenever I find this on sale I STALK UP! haha I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

May 26, 2017

The miracle cleaner! Great product. Not only great for removing grease from your pots and pans but your clothes too. A little goes a long way and helps remove terrible hard to remove grease stains from your clothes.