Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

October 13, 2019

As advertised

The advertising for Dawn is 100% accurate. It removes grease from dishes and stains of all kinds from clothes. It is by far the best stain remover. If used immediately after getting a stain, it will definitely clean it.

October 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

love dawn dish soap

I really enjoy using dawn dish soap. It’s the only kind I use. You just need a little to make a lot of bubbles. It makes washing pots and pans easy because it gets rid of the grease

October 12, 2019

The only dish soap I use!

I've used a few different brands over the years but I keep coming back to dawn. I also love the fact that it's used to help animals in oil spills.
    The cleaning power is amazing and helps maintain the quality of my utensils. I would highly recommend for anyone who hand washes their dishes!!

October 12, 2019

I can’t live without dawn

No other dish soap can compare to dawn. Not only do I use this dish soap to wash dishes every day but I also use it to wash my floors, furniture, baby items & it gets stains out of clothes!!! There is nothing dawn can’t do!

October 10, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Great for so many things..

There is so much that I could say about Dawn. Dawn is great at getting your dishes clean, it cuts the grease with ease and leaves your dishes nice and clean. But on top of that there are so many other things that I use Dawn for. It removes laundry stains better than any stain remover on the market. It is great for mopping your floors. It is the best for washing your dogs with, it not only kills fleas, it cleans their coat and leaves them shining. Dawn is worth every cent that it cost. I do not use any other and haven't in many years.

October 09, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Only use Dawn

I recently had a baby and pump bottles for my newborn. Dawn dish is the only soap I use to wash the bottles. It gets all the residue out without much effort!

October 09, 2019

Best dish soap!

Im very picky with which dish soap i use. Some of them i have to use the whole bottle to eliminate the grease off the dishes. With Dawn you dont have to use much its amazing. Wouldn't use any other dishsoap.

October 08, 2019

Degrease with ease

I hated washing pots and pans that have been used with oils. It become frustrating when someone would mix a oily pan with regular dishes causing everything to be greasy. 95% of the dish soaps I tried took forever to remove the grease but when I tried Dawn the grease came off instantly. Saves me from having to prewash dishes over 3 times to have the grease out.

October 07, 2019

Yes I would buy this amazing product again

Love dawn it cuts out all the grease very bubbly makes the dishes clean and sparkly . The scents is also awesome. Great for those baking dish that has lots of grease it take it away leaving it clean .

October 06, 2019

Definitely will buy

I find that dawn dish soap lasts longer and has more bubbles than any other brand. It definitely gets rid if grease quicker and faster. And the best part is, it also gets rid of cow manure smell or anything else horrible that the dog or cat got into.