1966 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

The Best!

This is the best dish soap you could ever use! It fights the toughest dishes our house hold makes. We use it pretty much in every room of our house, my husband uses it for his greasy hands after working I'm the garage all day.

June 19, 2019

lovely product's i bay this many times

lovely product's i lowe eweriting Down they are the best quality and price i truly recommend to my friend's and my family .this product is gentle to you skin not producing rashes or alergie

Super savon de vaisselle

C'est un super savon de vaisselle. Ce produit est super efficace,même en quantité minimum. Ce produit est également efficace sur tout pas seulement la vaisselle. Quoi de mieux que ce produit pour nettoyer des vêtement avec des taches de gras ou de gazon.

June 19, 2019

Good for all household not just dishes

I love how versatile dawn is I can use it for dishes, on stains, I clean my shower by adding it to vinegar. This is the one item I always have on hand in my house.

June 19, 2019

Great option for clean, without the harshness

I love Dawn for it's effectiveness to clean through grease and all, without feeling like your hands are being stripped from harsh chemicals. A little of this soap goes a long way for washing dishes, or even cleaning surfaces like counter tops. The scent is not overpowering, which is great if you are sensitive to fragrances, and it does not leave any taste/scent on your dishes which is definitely a good thing.

Laundry hack

I always use Dawn for my dishes, but I recently started using it to tackle stains on my babies clothing. For all you moms out there, treating the stain with Dawn before you wash it will save that cute outfit !

Best Soap Around

I love this product. I have used it as a spot cleaner on clothes, cleaned shoes, junk off of a table, and its amazing on dishes. I love that its even safe for animals. Many great smelling scents.

June 16, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Cute little Ducks

I use Dawn dish soap all the time! I love how it can wash even the most baked on and greasy dishes. It does not dry out my hands after I wash the dishes. Also, the cute little ducks on the bottles make me smile!

June 13, 2019

One of the best dishwashing liquid i know

I alternate this with sunlight. In comparison, this one is thicker than sunlight. I would love to have a better smell though than the current one. I feel that it is too strong for my preference though i love its effectiveness.

June 13, 2019

My go to dish washing soap

I've tried many different dish washing soap and I have to say this is my absolute favorite. Its tough on getting dirt off of my dishes but my hands dont get dry. It also comes in some great scents. I would highly recommend this product.