Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Only one i use

This dish soap is reliable and really does dishwashing easy. I mostly use it for pots and pans and really does the job. The price is worth it and makes it great value

Amazing every time

Dawn continues to amaze me with every single one of their formulations. From their basic dish detergent to their bleach alternative formulas, they never let me down. The reliable quality had been part of our kitchen for years and will continue to be.

February 21, 2019

Dawn is all I use in the kitchen.

My husband enjoys using a lot of oil in the kitchen, using a little bit of Dawn in the kitchen goes a long way, this has been my go to brand for dishwashing for quite a bit now.

Great stuff

I’ve been using this particular soap from dawn for years now and I don’t have anything really bad to say about it, apart from that it really dries out your hands if you don’t like to wear gloves, when doing your dishes.

February 21, 2019

I rather hand wash then a dishwasher.

I been using this product for years and I love to cook. It is so gentle on my skin as I have skin issues. I also use this product on the kittens and the dog and it does not harm them in anyway

Fantastic product!

So versatile! I use Dawn Ultra to not only do my greasiest pots, pans and dishes, but great for other uses as well. Takes grease and oil stains out of clothing, makes cleaning my tub so easy (yes, the tub, it removes oils AND soap scum) and is great value for the money as the bubbles last until the last dish!

February 20, 2019

Blue dawn gets out everything.

I mix this with vinegar and it gets out everything. Mildew off the tub, makes my windows sparkling clean. I love it!

Oh and it's also pretty good at washing dishes too.

February 20, 2019

Peu de savon pour un gros boulot

Le Dawn pour vaisselle est très efficace. Contrairement à certaines marques populaires, une petite quantité suffit pour bien moussé et nettoyer la vaisselle sale et graisseuse. Pour une vaisselle graisseuse suite à une cuisson de viande comme du poulet, je recommande fortement ce savon, car il ne restera plus de résidus graisseux suite au nettoyage. En plus de son efficacité, le parfum est aussi très agréable. Ce n'est pas un savon qui est dur pour la peau non plus. Mes mains restent douces après avoir nettoyé la vaisselle.

My go too!

The only dish soap I ever use; not just for washing dishes but for scrubbing toilets, sinks and bathtubs. All you have to do is mix vinegar and dawn soap together and voila! I’ve been using this method for years and it never fails!

Awesome dish washing liquid

I always buy Dawn as it is the best grease fighting dish washing liquid. It has a nice smell and the dishes comes out clean. I do not buy any other brand and always recommend Dawn to everyone I know.