Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

December 05, 2019

Multi usage

J'adore ce produit c'est toujours celui que nous utilisons à la maison, nettoie bien la vaisselle et est ultra doux pour les mains. On sen sert également pour déloger les tâches tenaces sur les vêtements. Délogé la tâche et nabime pas le textile.

December 05, 2019

Works great

This soap works great for grease and really dirty dishes. Also smells great and you don’t need to use much a little goes a long way. Got a value 3 pack at Costco for an awesome price. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Also I love that dawn helps wildlife.

December 01, 2019

smells great

This soap lasts forever. you only need just a bit to get the job done. works great on hard, baked on foods. Easy on my hands as well, not like other soaps. Scent is soft and not over powering, perfect to use on dishes.

November 30, 2019

Ca lave bien

Pour en avoir essayé plusieurs compagnie, je trouve le « Dove » très efficace.
    Il mousse bien
    Pas besoin d’une grosse quantité et ça enlève très bien les taches graisseuse
    Bon rapport qualité prix

November 30, 2019
    California, United States

Love this dish soap!

I purchased this by accident and I am sure glad I did. What a difference it makes in cutting grease very well and cleaning off baked on food. It makes a chore that is not fun into something way less challenging and much easier to do. I will not buy any other brand of dish soap in the future and when I go over to someone’s house who doesn’t have this I hate doing dishes with regular dish soap. This soap is in a league if it’s own.

November 28, 2019

Multi-purpose soap!!

We use this soap for many things in our home including dishwasher detergent (3 tablespoons of baking soda in bottom of dishwasher and 3-4 drops of dawn in the dispenser), our dishes have never looked better. A friend of mine is a firefighter and explained to me they use Dawn for environmental spills as well as it is deemed safe! This soap is very versatile and easy on the skin! I won’t choose any other soap!

November 28, 2019

Works on everything

I love to use this for my dog, he has sensitive skin and works awesome to get him clean. Also love to use on my dishes and my crockpot that is always a hard thing to do with any other dish soap

November 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cleans everything

I love dawn. I use it for the dishes, washing the tub and sink, floors and walls. It's great at cutting through grease but still gentle enough for hands and painted walls. Great for adding to bubble wands to make bubbles for the kids too.

November 27, 2019
    Texas, United States

Bad reaction

When I use this Dawn soap or the platinum one my hand gets very dry and cracked almost like chapped lips but all on one hand. It’s very painful and it’s a personal situation not factory Errors.

November 26, 2019

Safe enough to clean your dog.

Dawn is a great dishwashing liquid. Less is more for greasy dishes and pans. It's a great dog shampoo being safe for our pets. Dawn is a great multi-purpose cleaner.