Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

March 14, 2019

It’s okay

I find it’s changes over the years not as many bubbles and I have to use triple amount compared to the other leading brand. Does how ever state it’s used for helping clean animals in oils spills so love that!

2.2/5

March 04, 2019

No me gusta para nada su olor y el olor es muy importante

No está dentro de mi lista de compras a menos que consiga una oferta, pero no me gusta para nada su olor y cuando lo uso le da mal olor a mi esponja, peligro otra marca y un olor citrico.

January 23, 2019

DAWN

DAWN dish soap works well, however I find sometimes it can be greasy which ends up leaving our dishes with a greasy slick look/film. The product does have a good, clean smell to it though.

January 23, 2019

I would buy this again live the smell and keeps hands soft.

I thought this product was great I just found when using it on a sponge it didn’t last very long when cleaning dishes so a lot of it had to be used. I liked how soft it made my hands feel and the smell is great doe the price the value is pretty good!

October 02, 2018

Good product

Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is a good product. It gets the job done with very minimal water spots left behind. The price point is pretty decent and the size of the bottles are a good factor as well!

September 19, 2018

Depending on the job

I do like Dawn. I think is a great product. However, I do not use it regularly to clean my dishes. I feel that the scent is too strong and it lingers on the dishware and cutlery. I do use it for the tough jobs like a grease pan and sticky pans. In that, it does a great job.

September 13, 2018

Its ok

I tried it for the first time due to their ad with social cause but quality wise I was disappointed. It does the ok job but I wont shop this again. I wont recommend it either.

August 09, 2018

I would not be using this again...

I was very disappointed in how this dish soap worked. I thought with it being dawn it would be a better product but it wasn't. It didnt have the bubbles and i had to keep putting more soap on the dishcloth.

February 20, 2017

Dawn was on sale and $1.50 less than other dish soap so I bought the soap. The soap was okay but I needed to use a lot of soap and a lot of effort to clean my dishes, pots, utensils, glasses, etc....I've used other dish soap that worked a lot better and I didn't use that much soap or effort to wash my dishes.

2.3/5

March 09, 2016

I find this is definitely not the greatest products. It is not worth the cost when you can get another band more efficient for the cost I will definitely not be usingaain