Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

April 10, 2019

Works ok but leaves a film on my dishes

This product worked ok but I found that it left a film on my dishes. For the price it does work ok though. May consider buying it again in the future.

2.7/5

April 05, 2019

Unhappy

I'm sorry I feel bad ..this is my first real negative review so I'm not happy doing it.. I usually use the fruit smelling ones that Palmolive have out I forget the name but my favorite is a dark purple colored one anyways on day they had absolutely no Palmolive in the store and I decided to buy the purple Dawn that was the same price that normally was the Palm Walla I bring it home and yeah let's just say the sun's don't last very long the smell I didn't like it at all I find that I had to re-add more liquid soap to finish that usual load of dishes when I didn't ever have to do that with a poem all of so unfortunately I do not like Dawn for dish soap.

April 03, 2019

Kitchen soap

I'm so so on this. It smells good and spreads on the sponge but every time I use it; it makes my hands feel dry right after . Keeps the dishes clean though

March 14, 2019

It’s okay

I find it’s changes over the years not as many bubbles and I have to use triple amount compared to the other leading brand. Does how ever state it’s used for helping clean animals in oils spills so love that!

2.2/5

March 04, 2019
    Montana, United States

No me gusta para nada su olor y el olor es muy importante

No está dentro de mi lista de compras a menos que consiga una oferta, pero no me gusta para nada su olor y cuando lo uso le da mal olor a mi esponja, peligro otra marca y un olor citrico.

January 23, 2019

DAWN

DAWN dish soap works well, however I find sometimes it can be greasy which ends up leaving our dishes with a greasy slick look/film. The product does have a good, clean smell to it though.

January 23, 2019

I would buy this again live the smell and keeps hands soft.

I thought this product was great I just found when using it on a sponge it didn’t last very long when cleaning dishes so a lot of it had to be used. I liked how soft it made my hands feel and the smell is great doe the price the value is pretty good!

October 02, 2018
    United States

Good product

Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is a good product. It gets the job done with very minimal water spots left behind. The price point is pretty decent and the size of the bottles are a good factor as well!

September 19, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Depending on the job

I do like Dawn. I think is a great product. However, I do not use it regularly to clean my dishes. I feel that the scent is too strong and it lingers on the dishware and cutlery. I do use it for the tough jobs like a grease pan and sticky pans. In that, it does a great job.

September 13, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Its ok

I tried it for the first time due to their ad with social cause but quality wise I was disappointed. It does the ok job but I wont shop this again. I wont recommend it either.