Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

October 02, 2018

Good product

Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is a good product. It gets the job done with very minimal water spots left behind. The price point is pretty decent and the size of the bottles are a good factor as well!

2.8/5

September 19, 2018

Depending on the job

I do like Dawn. I think is a great product. However, I do not use it regularly to clean my dishes. I feel that the scent is too strong and it lingers on the dishware and cutlery. I do use it for the tough jobs like a grease pan and sticky pans. In that, it does a great job.

September 13, 2018

Its ok

I tried it for the first time due to their ad with social cause but quality wise I was disappointed. It does the ok job but I wont shop this again. I wont recommend it either.

August 09, 2018

I would not be using this again...

I was very disappointed in how this dish soap worked. I thought with it being dawn it would be a better product but it wasn't. It didnt have the bubbles and i had to keep putting more soap on the dishcloth.

February 20, 2017

Dawn was on sale and $1.50 less than other dish soap so I bought the soap. The soap was okay but I needed to use a lot of soap and a lot of effort to clean my dishes, pots, utensils, glasses, etc....I've used other dish soap that worked a lot better and I didn't use that much soap or effort to wash my dishes.

2.3/5

March 09, 2016

I find this is definitely not the greatest products. It is not worth the cost when you can get another band more efficient for the cost I will definitely not be usingaain

January 25, 2016

This is not too bad, works well for me. I buy it often as I usually manage coupons for this one. It's a tried and true product I'm reasonably happy with

September 22, 2015

I did not find this Dawn any better than the other Dawn lines on the market. Sucky lather and did not last long. I do not Nederland the increased price tag.

September 22, 2015

I find that Dawn does not last long for me. The lather is weak and I often have to wash twice or more.