Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

January 11, 2019

Its very good

I love this product because it does not leave my hands scratchy after washing the dishes. I do not like to use dishwashers and this product helps me wash all the dirty kitchen utensils without mistreating my hands

December 24, 2018

Good dish washing soap

I use Dawn Ultra often as it is quite concentrated (unlike some dish washing soaps that are quite watery). I purchase it mostly when it's on sale. The scent is quite pleasing and it cuts through grease. Overall it's a pretty good product.

December 19, 2018

Great dish soap

One of my favorites, doesn't dry hands out, lots of fragrances. Gets grease on stuck on food off. Suds up well. Would recommend and use again as an everyday dish detergent.

November 26, 2018

Very Good product

It is true it is a little on the pricy side but it makes my dishes so clean and shiny. It is thick and smells so good so a little bit goes a long way.bIt is a very good product!

November 14, 2018

Love dawn!

I absolutely love dawn. It works very well compared to other detergents and smells so good. I wait for it to go on sale and get it for the sale price and then you really get a bang for your buck. It is the only detergent I use.

3.2/5

November 14, 2018

Disappointed

I purchased Dawn after looking through reviews. It does cut through grease. However, I found it very harsh on my hands. Not sure what the hype is. Personally I am not sure I would purchase Dawn again.

October 17, 2018

Dawn Soap

I really love dawn soap. It’s gentle. Easy to use. Affordable. I can use it on my animals and for other things including my make up brushes. I love the choices of scents but personally I love their original dawn soap. It gets into the nitty gritty of the oily yucky dishes and really cleans them up well!

October 05, 2018

My go to detergent!

If you are looking for a detergent that clean well and is soft on your hands then try Dawn. It comes in a variety of scents and I like the blue kind. Give it a try!

October 02, 2018

Dawn

Dawn dish soap is definitely a grease fighting soap it cleans my dishes and pans without oily residue..i also use it on tough spots in laundry sms always does the job..

September 26, 2018

It's okay

I think it cleans your dishes very well but the only thing that bugs me about this soap is that it leaves a wet rag smell on the spoung and I so hate that smell.