Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

May 30, 2019
    United States

Great product

I find this product is great on greasy items. Works very well and quickly. Also a safe product to clean animals if they have grease or something sticky in their fur. Highly recommend this product

May 15, 2019

Squeaky clean dishes

Compared to the rest Dawn does the best! I have tried other cheaper brands and end up regretting it, when my sink is full of dirty sudsless water and I haven't even got halfway through my dishes. I also used some on a spaghetti sauce stain on a light yellow shirt, not a sign of it remains.

May 14, 2019

not just for dishes

My headline not just for dishes is a real thing. I've had to use it on cleaning baby ducks that were contanimated with grease and oi. It worked effectively removing it all and the ducks had no reaction from using it. I also use it for my 5 loads of dishes a day.

May 06, 2019

Love Dawn!

I love Dawn. It's smells and works great on plates, cups and pans. We use it regularly. It's quite powerful so wearing gloves helps a lot. It can be a bit pricy but quality is good.

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

It's deffinately soap but....

It's definitely soap and got the job done. The one downside is that it irritated my hands a little. They were drier and redder than usual. On the plus side, this soap can be used to your stain removal kit. Works like a charm on clothes.

May 01, 2019

its true

why i say this is the advertise it being safe and effectively works and gentle enough for ducks its true i tried it and tested and proved it took all dirt and oil from our ducks. it is also my favourite brand to use as i don't have to empty the entire bottle to degrease my dishes

April 27, 2019

Love this!

my friends been recommending this dish soap for awhile now and I finally decided to give it a try and I’m loving it! It has now become my go to soap for my dishes!

April 25, 2019

Great On dishes and hands

When I found this on sale I bought it even tho it was different from the kind I normally get and now I really enjoy it even more than my usual! It is super easy and a little goes a long way. My hands don’t get as dry with this dish soap and I can always find it on a good deal at one store or another

April 10, 2019

Meilleur savon

Il est sans aucune doute le meilleur savon à veselle. Il enlève facilement le gras ou restant d’aliments collé aux assiettes. Je l’ aime aussi pour netteoyer les autres surfaces de ma cuisine.

April 09, 2019

Doux pour les mains et odeur très agréable

Meilleur que d'autres savons à vaisselle, très doux pour les mains mais pour les items très graisseux demande parfois d'ajouter plus de savons. A cause de son odeur et sa douceur pour les mains, j'aime bien l'utiliser.