Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

March 23, 2019

Dawn Dishwashing liquid vs others

I have tried several different brands I have found thicker ones too... And more quantity in this price... The packaging attracts but I think I will go for other

March 22, 2019

Dawn

its not too bad. It gets the job done. I have never really tried any other similar products. I am satisfied with this one. It is usually on sale as well.

March 21, 2019

Grease be gone!

Works great getting off tough grease. Very strong but soft on hands. I prefer this brand over Palmolive brand! No soap stains left after washing. For tough grease stains add a few drops of soap and let it soak in water for an hour or so before washing and grease comes off very easily !

March 18, 2019

It does bubble up but hard on the hands

I bought this in a combo pack of 3 from Costco and just couldn't wait to get rid of it all. It does do an okay job on grease and creating bubbles but the smell is not great. Also, the skin on my hands felt so dried out after using it and my nails seemed more brittle. Back to a cheaper and more gentle item now and my skin and nails are much more happy.

March 08, 2019

really does cut the grease best

Dawn really does cut the grease best....I try cheaper brands, but come back to antibacterial Dawn every time.Smells good and lasts long..Works well, and like I said nice fragrance and a good price point.

March 06, 2019

I would buy this product again.

Its funny because i am actually using this exact same product. I am not a huge fan of it but it does the job. I do not like how it smells it really don't have a smell as such. I normally use lemon or apple scented dish liquid but bought this for a change. It does help with stinky,oily stains.i soak my graesy pans in it and helps me get most of the grease. It lathers pretty well. Its thick so i can pretty much do a whole batch of dishes at once without having to use alot of the product.

February 24, 2019

Soapy

Works well for the price , better than Palmolive for sure......................................easy on your hands as well................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 24, 2019

Efficace

Si vous rechercher un savon pour la vaisselle vraiment efficace contre la graisse et les résidus coller sur la vaisselle, dawn ces montré vraiment efficace face à ces deux problèmes de plus pour lés peau sensible il ne crée aucune démangeaison nis plaques sur la peau.
    Mon préférer de tous est sens doute celui aux fleurs de cerisier Il sent vraiment bon.

February 22, 2019

Le savon à vaiselle

Pour commencer un savon qui n’est pas tester sur les animaux ! On aime dejas ! Les frangrance sentent très bon ! Et pour le nettoyage aucun mot à rajouter le produit va très bien ! Merci down

February 22, 2019

Dawn is great

Foremost, I love how dawn is used as a safe product in wildlife oil spills. I also enjoy using it in my home because it does a great job of fighting grease. I will always use dawn as long as they maintain their ethics and quality.