Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

October 26, 2019

all around good soap

This has always been my preferred dish soap! Tough on grease but not so bad on sensitive skin which is definitely a plus! Hot water soak for 5 mins can get most anything unstuck!

October 22, 2019

cuts through tough grease!

I purchased this product at a great price! I like the way it cuts through tough grease and cleans glasses, plates and pots & pans so easily! I will definitely stick to Dawn!

September 14, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Love Dawn

I grew up on Dawn dish soap and I love the way it cuts grease and have your dishes feeling so squeaky clean with o residue left behind on your dishes! I also love it come in variety of scents nowadays!

3.2/5

September 05, 2019

It’s called ultra for a reason

Beats grease on dishes! Works great to get stains out of clothes. Smells good. Not so good on my sensitive skin though which is my only complaint. A little goes a long way

September 05, 2019

great on greasy items

works great when you have cooked certain things are they are being tough to come off will get rid of any excess great and leave it in a great condition definitely great after any party or get together where dishes are involved

September 03, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Smells good gets dishes clean

I use dawn cause it's the only one that works on my greasy pans. It's the only thing I use cause it the only thing that seems to work and iv used alot of different brands.

August 23, 2019
    Florida, United States

My trusted brand for everything

I am a faithful person to Dawn dish soap, I use this on a variety of things, it's really good for greasy dishes, but also great on my Huskies. It gets them clean and helps kill fleas on them.

August 07, 2019

Works well, but...

This is a product I've used for years without any complaint. However, things changed after buying a certain brand of sponge. For whatever reason, when we use Dawn with this sponge it makes the sponge stink afterwards. We do not have this problem with any other brand of soap. We still buy and use Dawn Ultra, we just avoid using it on the sponge.

July 19, 2019

Great product

The thing i liked most about this product is its not hard on your skin, and a little bit goes a long way which makes dawn a great overall buy especially since its fairly inexpensive.

June 27, 2019

I always get this in multiples

This product is reliable I am a clean freak and I will buy these in multiples so that I can use them if they're stains around the house sometimes bathing the cat scrubbing the dishes and I even use it on my face when in a pinch