Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

August 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

Works well, but...

This is a product I've used for years without any complaint. However, things changed after buying a certain brand of sponge. For whatever reason, when we use Dawn with this sponge it makes the sponge stink afterwards. We do not have this problem with any other brand of soap. We still buy and use Dawn Ultra, we just avoid using it on the sponge.

July 19, 2019

Great product

The thing i liked most about this product is its not hard on your skin, and a little bit goes a long way which makes dawn a great overall buy especially since its fairly inexpensive.

June 27, 2019

I always get this in multiples

This product is reliable I am a clean freak and I will buy these in multiples so that I can use them if they're stains around the house sometimes bathing the cat scrubbing the dishes and I even use it on my face when in a pinch

June 26, 2019

my usual brand

It works very well, has a nice scent, last for long enough. I can not say anything bad about DAWN, maybe except drys my hands when i do a lot of dishes.

May 30, 2019
    United States

Great product

I find this product is great on greasy items. Works very well and quickly. Also a safe product to clean animals if they have grease or something sticky in their fur. Highly recommend this product

May 15, 2019

Squeaky clean dishes

Compared to the rest Dawn does the best! I have tried other cheaper brands and end up regretting it, when my sink is full of dirty sudsless water and I haven't even got halfway through my dishes. I also used some on a spaghetti sauce stain on a light yellow shirt, not a sign of it remains.

May 14, 2019

not just for dishes

My headline not just for dishes is a real thing. I've had to use it on cleaning baby ducks that were contanimated with grease and oi. It worked effectively removing it all and the ducks had no reaction from using it. I also use it for my 5 loads of dishes a day.

May 06, 2019

Love Dawn!

I love Dawn. It's smells and works great on plates, cups and pans. We use it regularly. It's quite powerful so wearing gloves helps a lot. It can be a bit pricy but quality is good.

May 01, 2019
    Ain, France

It's deffinately soap but....

It's definitely soap and got the job done. The one downside is that it irritated my hands a little. They were drier and redder than usual. On the plus side, this soap can be used to your stain removal kit. Works like a charm on clothes.

May 01, 2019

its true

why i say this is the advertise it being safe and effectively works and gentle enough for ducks its true i tried it and tested and proved it took all dirt and oil from our ducks. it is also my favourite brand to use as i don't have to empty the entire bottle to degrease my dishes