Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

August 10, 2018

My go to dish soap!

The regular blue dawn is where it’s at! I do a million dishes a day, and this is by far hands down the best dish soap ever. You only need a few drops, and even when stuff is stuck on pots and pans, even just letting them soak for 5 minutes totally does the trick. Get grease out of almost anything and makes everything I use it on feel super clean. Also awesome for places with hard water, works amazing on glass too!

Amazing

Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap that fully cleans the dishes without leaving behind any grease, residue or streaks. They all have wonderful scents. None of them are sticky.

August 09, 2018

I would not be using this again...

I was very disappointed in how this dish soap worked. I thought with it being dawn it would be a better product but it wasn't. It didnt have the bubbles and i had to keep putting more soap on the dishcloth.

Cleans So Good!

I am always in the kitchen making food for my family and sometimes I make messes. i am so happy I have Dawn to help me get my dishes clean and sparkly. The way that Dawn works helps me get the grease and food off my dishes so well. I don't have to sit there and scrub all day long or soak them in hot water. The soap has such a great lather and smells good too.

A classic

This soap is a classic and a necessity in kitchens. It cuts through grease and set in crud so nicely. It also has a light scent and is a great priced dish soap.

A total necessity

I don't personally know anyone who doesn't have this in their kitchen. Even if I enjoy using other brands which I do, I can not go without a bottle of Dawn. Nothing cuts grease like it.

Awesome

I am in love with dawn dish soap. I works awesome on my dishes takes the grease right off from them. And since the new slime phase it has worked wonders with hot water taking slime out if my furniture.

good for everything

I love Dawn its has so many other uses besides the dishes. Its great to clean your pets with and gets rid of fleas. It can clean laundry in a pinch and its so very effective for eliminating stains on clothes. No soap lathers as well as Dawn on your dishes . Its powerful on your dishes and stains but gentle on your skin.

My go to dish liquid!

Dawn is my number one go to dish liquid. It can be used for multiple things, not only for washing dishes. This does a fantastic job at cleaning dishes, gets rid of grease and leaves everything nice and clean.

August 08, 2018

She cleans well!

I've never had shinier glasses until I used dawn to hand wash them.. was very pleased. Great quality for the value. My favourite is the original scent that comes in the colour blue.