Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

August 13, 2018

Cuts through grease like no other.

This product works so much better than any other dish soap out there. I love that it's gental on your skin and great for tough food messes. You can actually see it work!

Cleans well!

I purchase this and one of them last for around 2-4 months, I have a dishwasher so they last a bit longer due to that. I use this for grease and hard to wash pots and pans, Let it sit with warm water and it just falls right off the pan!

August 13, 2018

The only dish soap for me

This is by far the best dish soap ever it cuts grease so easily and works wonders cleaning your pets you won't find another dish soap at my house.I have never had any issues at all while using this so I will continue to use it as long as its made.

August 10, 2018

My go to dish soap!

The regular blue dawn is where it’s at! I do a million dishes a day, and this is by far hands down the best dish soap ever. You only need a few drops, and even when stuff is stuck on pots and pans, even just letting them soak for 5 minutes totally does the trick. Get grease out of almost anything and makes everything I use it on feel super clean. Also awesome for places with hard water, works amazing on glass too!

August 09, 2018

I would not be using this again...

I was very disappointed in how this dish soap worked. I thought with it being dawn it would be a better product but it wasn't. It didnt have the bubbles and i had to keep putting more soap on the dishcloth.

A classic

This soap is a classic and a necessity in kitchens. It cuts through grease and set in crud so nicely. It also has a light scent and is a great priced dish soap.

A total necessity

I don't personally know anyone who doesn't have this in their kitchen. Even if I enjoy using other brands which I do, I can not go without a bottle of Dawn. Nothing cuts grease like it.

Awesome

I am in love with dawn dish soap. I works awesome on my dishes takes the grease right off from them. And since the new slime phase it has worked wonders with hot water taking slime out if my furniture.

good for everything

I love Dawn its has so many other uses besides the dishes. Its great to clean your pets with and gets rid of fleas. It can clean laundry in a pinch and its so very effective for eliminating stains on clothes. No soap lathers as well as Dawn on your dishes . Its powerful on your dishes and stains but gentle on your skin.

My go to dish liquid!

Dawn is my number one go to dish liquid. It can be used for multiple things, not only for washing dishes. This does a fantastic job at cleaning dishes, gets rid of grease and leaves everything nice and clean.