1978 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Georgia, United States

Really cuts grease

There is no better dish soap than Dawn. It cuts through grease so well. It also cleans and leaves your dishes shiny and clean. The deep cleaning power of this dish soap is hard to beat. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a top not dish detergent.

September 18, 2018

this is the only dish soap I buy

Dawn dish soap is the best dish soap on the market. It goes so far with a tiny amount. It cleans and degreases better than any other dish soap I have used.

Florida, United States

It's the Best!!!

I love this version of dawn dish detergent it works so good. I use it to wash my dishes, scrub stains out of clothing, wash my dog, and wash my birds. The blue dawn is heaven sent it really gets things clean without leaving residue behind.

Best soap

This is the best dish soap I have ever used. It takes much less soap than other brands to do a sinkful of dishes and cuts through grease easily. I buy this soap all the time.

Maryland, United States

One drop!!

Dawn ultra is hands down the best dish detergent around. You don't need a whole bunch of it and it is so effective especially when it comes to those nasty greasy pans!! I love dawn and would recommend everyone go get it!

California, United States

The best dishwashing liquid!!

You can’t go wrong with Dawn to remove just about everything. I’ve even used it to get car grease off of a white sheet and it came off immediately. Love this stuff!! A small amount can go a long way.

Mon préféré

Ce liquide à vaisselle est mon préféré. Il est offert dans différent parfum, il est vraiment efficace sur la vaisselle sale et il n'est pas irritant pour la peau des mains.

September 18, 2018

I would buy this product again

I love this soap it’s cleans my dishes well I also use this on my dogs and cats when I bathe them it helps kill the fleas. I would recommend this over any other dish soap.

September 17, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Magic cleaner

This is the best soap. Not only do I use it on dishes, I make many forms of cleaner with it. Great degreaser for home and clothing. It can clean multiple surfaces.

September 17, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Love it

I absolutely love dawn I will not buy any other brand it works so great and gets your greasy dishes clean and I love the smell of all of their products