Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

January 15, 2019

The only dish soap I use!

Having 4 kids I wash dishes multiple times a day, and let me tell you this soap is the only one that can do the job.

It is so concentrated I don't have to constantly pour soap all over the sponge every 5 seconds, so the bottle actually lasts quite a long time. Love the way it is gentle on my hands but tough on grease.

What more can I say, Dawn saves wildlife so I always feel good using it knowing that somewhere in the world some poor duck is being cleaned with the very same soap. Will never switch to another soap as this one is the best.

Whenever I see the commercial of the guy who made his wife dinner and when it came time to clean the dishes he actually looked happy to clean them with Dawn, that's me every time!

Dawn - Grease Buster!

In my house we regularly wash dishes in our dishwasher. But for whatever we wash by hand -Dawn is our go to dishwashing liquid!! It is very effective and gets rid of grease easily. A very good value for your money

Fully recommend

I will never buy another dish soap again! Not only can you wash your dishes (wirks well too!) You can use this for pretty much any cleaning activity you have....and art projects!

I keep a bottle in my shower for when I think I might have came in contact with poison ivy. My guests usually have questions haha to use as a flee & tick shampoo (not too often). Clean the cat pee out of my furniture. To make potions as a project with my child.

The only brand I use!

I have been using Dawn dish liquid since I first moved out on my own 7 years ago! The quality difference between Dawn and other well known brands I have used in the past, just don't compare. My dishes have never felt so clean!

January 14, 2019

Dawn and the grease is gone.

This is an amazing product for doing your dishes. It's a grease inihalator. One drop in a sink full of water and grease and the grease disappears. I think this is the best dish liquid product there is. And it doesn't take much to do a big job.

January 13, 2019

The only dish soap I use!!

Dawn Dish soap works so efficiently! Most other dish soaps you need to use quite a bit, but with Dawn a little goes a long way, especially against grease! One of the only dish soaps I buy !

January 13, 2019

Really does melt fats away!

This is our favourite household dish soap to the point that when I came home with a different kind they were not impressed.
    The soap is really great at fighting grease as they claim.

Magic

This dish liquid is a magic liquid. This is not a dish liquid only. I use it almost for every chore. I use this for cleaning dishes, cleaning kitchen tiles, bathtub, sinks etc. It works amazing, better than any cleaning supplies.

Excellent on Pots & Pans

I have been using Dawn Ultra Platinum Advance power 3X stronger now for sometime. It is an excellent product. Just a drop does a fabulous job of cleaning all my greasy pots & pans Indian cooking leaves a lot of grease even on my stainless Steele stove, so I clean it up with the same soapy Dawn

Love this product

It's the only dishwashing liquid that doesn't make my hands dry. I was using 2 products constantly but accidentally, as I ran out of dishwashing liquid, I bought one at 7-11 and noticed my hands was not dry anymore.