Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

The only soap you need.

Dawn, specifically blue, is the best home cleaner in my cupboard. It can be used with a number of other household products to make safe alternatives to chemical based cleaners. Mixing it with hydrogen peroxide is the best laundry stain remover. And mixing it with baking soda and lemon juice is a non toxic, fume free way to clean your oven.

My go-to for dishes

Dawn Ultra really is my go-to dish soap. I love how it really works on greasy dishes, and I do find that I use less product with each sink-full of dishes than with other brands. I also like how it works on greasy stains on clothes - rubbing a bit on greasy stains before throwing in washer works great! Definitely a quality product!

February 08, 2018

Dawn is the life of my kitchen

Dawn Dish soap makes my kitchen go around. I love dawn dish soap It has many different uses then just dishes.
    I use it on my floors,counters,appliances, mix into water and spray it even kills bugs and gentle enough to clean your pets. It lasts for ever alittle goes a long way, I have a DW and I still prewash with dawn.

February 06, 2018

Favourite Dish Liquid

This is our families go to dish liquid. Not only does it smell great but you really only need a couple of drops to wash a sink full of dishes. I have been using a small bottle for the past month and I am no where near empty and we do dishes at our house about 3 times a week or more.

February 02, 2018

Love this product!!

Blue dawn dish soap is not only amazing on dishes but it works awesome on stains on clothing as well. It is the only dish soap that I use! It's always a good price and there is lots of coupons out for it!

January 28, 2018

best dish soap ever, so glad I switched!

I don't know why it's taken me so long to try Dawn (the blue one) soap. It's sooo gentle on your hands and it does the trick! best of all, it's so affordable! i've also read a trick where you mix it with vinegar, it creates the best shower door cleanser! I tried it yesterday and it's ABSOUTELY true! definitely will buy again and highly recommended!

January 27, 2018

True catchphrase

Many products come with a catchphrase or slogan and don’t really come through. Well dawn is the only dish detergent where you use a drop of dawn and the grease is gone! I seriously can’t believe how well it works to cut grease instantly. I do buy the dawn free of dyes and scents as I find the regular dawn or the fancy scented dawns leave my pans with a type of residue and the smell burns off the next time I cook. Sounds weird I know, but even at my moms I notice that (pots and pans with the non stick coating). Anyhow, I found the dye and scent free dawn to solve that problem. It’s great that it goes on sale often and there are coupons readily available. I also honour the fact they help support the wildlife charities and for me, this is incentive to support and buy dawn even more.

January 24, 2018

Only dish soap I will use!

We have hard water where I live and Dawn is the only dish soap that will make suds in our water. Plus I love the fact that I have to use less and when I find it on sale or use a coupon it is actually cheaper than no name brands!

January 22, 2018

The cleanest dishes

I only use Dawn to wash my dishes. It is gentle on the skin and cleans like a miracle. it lasts longer and has a thicker consistency then other products and is worth every penny.

January 18, 2018

Multi purpose soap!

I really like Dawn dish soap it is so versatile! I use it all around the house for cleaning. It also works great in cold water believe it or not, I use it when I go camping and it cleans everything up! A drop or two in the laundry gets greasy stuff out of my work clothes. My only complaint is that it has gotten too expensive. It used to be a couple of dollars for a med size bottle now its about 4 or 5 dollars!