Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Love my Dawn

I love dawn dish soap I love that it suds great and the Suds last until I'm completely done with my dishes I have even used on blue dawn dish soap to flea bath my cat. What a lifesaver!

Only soap I use

Dawn blue is the only soap I use in the house for dishes! I love it. It will take out stains and get your dishes clean! I use it every time I need to get tough grease out of my dishes or pots. Sometimes you can let it sit in the pot or pan and it will help that way as well.

Cleaner dishes!

I have a family of 5 so we have lots of dirty dishes, pots, pans, etc. We use Dawn and it's sooo easy to remove grease and burnt on food. It saved money also because it doesn't take much to do even a whole sink full of dishes!

January 05, 2019

It takes off some of the nastiest stuff!

I LOVE this soap. I’ve been using it for a few years now, and only have 1 complaint. It’s very strong soap, (which isn’t a bad thing) it’s just that it dries your hands out! But if you wear gloves, it’s AMAZING

The best dish soap

My mom has always used a different brand. So when I moved out I started using the same. Until I discovered Dawn. What a difference! Dawn has much more soap and lather than its competitors and the price is simply amazing. I will always use Dawn

January 04, 2019

It really is tough on grease!

Out of all the dish soaps I’ve used, Dawn is the best! The suds last much longer than competitor brands such as Palmolive, thus, I go through less saving me money! It even works as a spot treatment on clothing stains. I will only use Dawn!

Indispensable

J'adore ce produit car il est très efficace. On peut laver beaucoup de vaisselles à comparé à d'autres marques.Il y a beaucoup de senteurs que j'aime. Je l'achète régulièrement en double pour ne pas en manque.

Love this product

I absolutely love dawn my favourite dish liquid by far. It’s tough on grease and the smell is amazing. My only trusted brand it’s all I ever buy never disappointed.

January 02, 2019

Best thing for washing the dishes

I always buy it when I need dish liquid. It is very powerful against grease and food
    It is the best dish liquid to ever exist
    I love all the different kinds, too.

Favourite dish soap

Our house really likes dawn. It's tough on grease and can be used anywhere in the house. We keep a bottle in our laundry room for stubborn stains. I also mix it with vinegar to clean the bathroom.