Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Très efficace!

J'adore ce détergent à vaisselle. C'est le seul que j'utilise car sa mousse reste plus longtemps et réussis mieux à déloger les saletés et la graisse que les autres marques. Il rend ma vaisselle étincelante avec moins d'efforts, en plus d'être doux sur les mains.

March 19, 2019

A little goes a long way

Love this product and it works in any form. Whether you create a sink bath for your dishes, or use just straight on the sponge a little goes a long way. It cleans up any grease mess quite easily. The scent is nice and soft and doesn't leave any residue. It doesn't dry out my hands after doing the dishes and the bottle lasts for atleast 2-3 months in my house (family of 2) who cooks everyday.

WOW

After using many other Dish washing product's in my 65 year's, I will go out on a limb & say this is the very Best product of it's kind on the market to date.It is not only good for doing dishes,but a very small amount of it placed in your Bath water will prevent Bath Tub Ring's. & is also a good all purpose cleaner for around the home.

March 18, 2019

It does bubble up but hard on the hands

I bought this in a combo pack of 3 from Costco and just couldn't wait to get rid of it all. It does do an okay job on grease and creating bubbles but the smell is not great. Also, the skin on my hands felt so dried out after using it and my nails seemed more brittle. Back to a cheaper and more gentle item now and my skin and nails are much more happy.

Le meilleur

C’est LE Meilleur savon. Après en avoir essayer plusieurs mon choix est arrêté sur celui-ci. Il enlève très boen la graisse et il est doux sur les mains

March 18, 2019

Works well in cleaning greasy dishes

I think this is one of the better dish detergents I've used. I'm just not the biggest fan of the scent but it gets the job done. A little bit goes a long way!

Le meilleur savon!!

Dawn, le meilleur savon pour laver la vaisselle. Ça en prend peu et il mousse bien, nettoye bien. Je vous le recommande fortement. Un peu plus cher à l'achat, mais on en utilisé moins.

works with grease

Dawn really works and i like the different scents they have especially the one with ivory, helps to
    prevent dry hands while washing dishes. i wait for sale price and use coupon.

I believe its worth every penny

March 17, 2019

The only dish soap I use!

The only dish soap I find that cleans well and cuts the grease, ever time. I always recommended this brand to anyone that I know isn't using it because they are definitely missing out on a product that gets the job done and in faster time than having it soak overnight. Don't get me wrong, there have been times I've had to soak items but it works like a charm the very next day as well!

March 17, 2019

Best dish soap around

Found this dish soap is the best on the market when dealing with greasy dishes. Usually use method, but will still keep a bottle around for tough greasy dishes.