2065 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

March 18, 2019

It does bubble up but hard on the hands

I bought this in a combo pack of 3 from Costco and just couldn't wait to get rid of it all. It does do an okay job on grease and creating bubbles but the smell is not great. Also, the skin on my hands felt so dried out after using it and my nails seemed more brittle. Back to a cheaper and more gentle item now and my skin and nails are much more happy.

New Brunswick, Canada

Le meilleur

C’est LE Meilleur savon. Après en avoir essayer plusieurs mon choix est arrêté sur celui-ci. Il enlève très boen la graisse et il est doux sur les mains

March 18, 2019

Works well in cleaning greasy dishes

I think this is one of the better dish detergents I've used. I'm just not the biggest fan of the scent but it gets the job done. A little bit goes a long way!

Le meilleur savon!!

Dawn, le meilleur savon pour laver la vaisselle. Ça en prend peu et il mousse bien, nettoye bien. Je vous le recommande fortement. Un peu plus cher à l'achat, mais on en utilisé moins.

works with grease

Dawn really works and i like the different scents they have especially the one with ivory, helps to
    prevent dry hands while washing dishes. i wait for sale price and use coupon.

I believe its worth every penny

March 17, 2019

The only dish soap I use!

The only dish soap I find that cleans well and cuts the grease, ever time. I always recommended this brand to anyone that I know isn't using it because they are definitely missing out on a product that gets the job done and in faster time than having it soak overnight. Don't get me wrong, there have been times I've had to soak items but it works like a charm the very next day as well!

Best dish soap around

Found this dish soap is the best on the market when dealing with greasy dishes. Usually use method, but will still keep a bottle around for tough greasy dishes.

March 17, 2019

I use it for more then dishes

I love this soap . I can use it for more then just dishes. I use it to clean my makeup brushes the outside of my purses and more. I dont use any other dish soap. Highly recommended

March 17, 2019

satisfied with dove dish soap.

this dove in the blue bottle was very good. It cleaned the sticky label glue off my new knives, no sweat. Just put a drop of soap on knife and wiped it off with a paper towel. It came clean right away.I also used on my granite counter tops in kitchen and once again with no scrubbing but a damp slightly soapy cloth they came shiny and clean! really like the dish soap.

March 15, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Just great

I have been using this dish soap for years. It's does a great job getting all the grease of my pots and plates. I have used others,but always go back to this one.