Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

April 10, 2019

Works ok but leaves a film on my dishes

This product worked ok but I found that it left a film on my dishes. For the price it does work ok though. May consider buying it again in the future.

Great soap

Dawn without a doubt is where it’s at when it come to dish soap. It’s safe to use on wildlife which is amazing. It cuts grease and leaves everything it touches feeling exceptionally clean

Most popular in house

This has been my favourite dish soap for 10+ years now. My house switched one time and went straight back to Dawn. Their commercials tug at my heart strings but I see why they use it. It’s the only soap that cleans off grease. I use it for everything.

dish soap

Dawn is a great brand of soap only brand i find that doesn't dry out my hands after doing dishes. Works great on cleaning dishes and smells nice as well. I find with greasy dishes there isn't an issue.

Nothing works better

Love using Dawn. Nothing works as well on greasy dishes. Just remember to get the Dawn 2X or 3X as the original Dawn is watered down now. Will never buy anything else.

Love this product!

I love Dawn dish soap - I usually make my own homemade dish soap but Dawn is so much better and so gentle that I can even wash my dogs with it - and I do!! Great product! Great price!

Awesome

When it comes to dish soap dawn is my go to I love how well it cleans my dishes even those hard to wash off melted cheese cheese kind of suppers, as well as fighting through the grease from hamburger and batter from shake and bake chicken without me having to use alot of force.

The best!

Dawn is now the only dish soap I will buy, everytime I try something different I end up using a ton of it trying to get the same results that Dawn gives me - and they fail every time. It cuts oil, grease and grime from my pots yet isn't irritating to my skin.

I love the various scents available to a bit of a switch up :)

The only one I buy

This dish soap is truly the bomb. I stopped using other dish soap brands quite some time ago. Dawn (especially the blue) is quite effective at removing greasy film particularly when it comes to plastic. I find the price is affordable as well, someone usually has it on sale for 1.99. I will buy 2 bottles at a time because we handwash allnof our dishes.

April 09, 2019

Doux pour les mains et odeur très agréable

Meilleur que d'autres savons à vaisselle, très doux pour les mains mais pour les items très graisseux demande parfois d'ajouter plus de savons. A cause de son odeur et sa douceur pour les mains, j'aime bien l'utiliser.