Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

May 09, 2019

Only dish soap I buy!!!

I used to buy two different dish soaps, one for my dishes and one to clean the sink before I washed them. I was having a hard time getting the grease off my Tupperware and would have to go over the same dish a few times. Having enough of that, I saw the blue Dawn dish soap while I was getting some groceries and thought I would give it a go, what is the worst that can happen. Needless to say, I have not looked back since. The best dish soap I have ever used, and the smell is amazing. My boyfriend and I actually bicker about who is going to do the dishes...

May 08, 2019

Efficace

Ce liquide vaisselle enlève réellement les taches de graisses tenaces et ne laisse pas de résidus sur la vaisselle. Pas trop cher, j'aime beaucoup son odeur également.

May 06, 2019

More than a dishwashing detergent!

Dawn dishwashing detergent has many uses in the home. It cleans my dishes well. Definitely cuts through grease. I use it mixed with vinegar to wash my bath and shower. It has worked as a laundry stain remover when other stain removers have not been effective. The list goes on...

May 06, 2019

Love Dawn!

I love Dawn. It's smells and works great on plates, cups and pans. We use it regularly. It's quite powerful so wearing gloves helps a lot. It can be a bit pricy but quality is good.

May 03, 2019

Définitivement le meilleur

Nous utilisons ce produit depuis un bon moment, définitivement le meilleur.
    Très efficace pour déloger les aliments collés, dégraisse efficacement.
    Son parfum est agréable et de plus il est très doux pour les mains.
    Je recommande fortement

I always buy this brand

I always purchase this brand when it comes to dish soap. A little bit goes a long way and everything comes out very clean and it easily cuts down on grease.

Excellent product

This is the best dish detergent on the market. It works amazing and is great value for the price. I would not buy another brand. Recommend this to friend and family!

Ain, France

It's deffinately soap but....

It's definitely soap and got the job done. The one downside is that it irritated my hands a little. They were drier and redder than usual. On the plus side, this soap can be used to your stain removal kit. Works like a charm on clothes.

its true

why i say this is the advertise it being safe and effectively works and gentle enough for ducks its true i tried it and tested and proved it took all dirt and oil from our ducks. it is also my favourite brand to use as i don't have to empty the entire bottle to degrease my dishes

April 30, 2019

Great with grease

I use Dawn on a daily basis as it removes the oily residue on my plates and pots. It is also very gentle on my hands. I let my 5 year old help me with the dishes and she loves the bubbles! It's a great product :)