Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Kentucky, United States

Multi Purpose

Love Blue Dawn dish washing liquid it has so many uses. Plus a little goes a long way. Have used dawn for years and don't think I'll ever buy another brand.

Multi use product!

The only dish soap I use! It’s tough on my dishes but not on my hands. I use this on my dishes, my clothes to get out tough stains and throughout my house. Not just your average dish soap.

Dawn

This is a very good product as it does what it says the grease cutter really works. I find it a little pricey therefore I wait for it to come on sale.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Grease out!

Our family loves to cook and especially fry. At first i really did not care much of my dish soap brand but when my husband pointed out that Dawn seem like an effective degreaser I ought to test it. So far it is the most effective dish soap I have tried especially to stubborn oily pans and dishes. Bonus...we also use it to for weeds and part of home cleaning.

May 14, 2019

I swear by dawn dish soap!

I have never come across a dish soap that cleans my dishes like dawn does! This is the best dish soap on the market in my opinion, and they have great scents too!

It’s all I buy!

I’ve used the blue Dawn for years and won’t use anything else. It’s great for cutting the grease when washing dishes, and I’ve used it to strip cloth diapers, remove stubborn laundry stains, and much more.

My go to dish soap

This product smells great, and cleans soo well gets the tough dirt off, this has and will always be my go to dish soap, a little really goes a long way

May 14, 2019

The only dish soap we buy

This is the only dish soap we buy. Not only is it affordable but it actually works. No need to use lots of soap only a small amount is needed to clean dirty dishes.

Go Dawn Go!

I mean if my headline don’t say it what will?! It’s the best to fight through the Dirtiest greasiest dishes ever that’s been in the sink for days if you want a good job go with Dawn! No other soap has done such a good job as Dawn I’m impressed everyone should have one in their kitchen or two!

A must!!!

I buy Dawn every time I go grocery shopping. Dawn works so well on grease and stains. Fresh smelling. Doesn’t dry your hands out like other dish soap.