1981 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Grease out!

Our family loves to cook and especially fry. At first i really did not care much of my dish soap brand but when my husband pointed out that Dawn seem like an effective degreaser I ought to test it. So far it is the most effective dish soap I have tried especially to stubborn oily pans and dishes. Bonus...we also use it to for weeds and part of home cleaning.

May 14, 2019

I swear by dawn dish soap!

I have never come across a dish soap that cleans my dishes like dawn does! This is the best dish soap on the market in my opinion, and they have great scents too!

It’s all I buy!

I’ve used the blue Dawn for years and won’t use anything else. It’s great for cutting the grease when washing dishes, and I’ve used it to strip cloth diapers, remove stubborn laundry stains, and much more.

My go to dish soap

This product smells great, and cleans soo well gets the tough dirt off, this has and will always be my go to dish soap, a little really goes a long way

May 14, 2019

The only dish soap we buy

This is the only dish soap we buy. Not only is it affordable but it actually works. No need to use lots of soap only a small amount is needed to clean dirty dishes.

Go Dawn Go!

I mean if my headline don’t say it what will?! It’s the best to fight through the Dirtiest greasiest dishes ever that’s been in the sink for days if you want a good job go with Dawn! No other soap has done such a good job as Dawn I’m impressed everyone should have one in their kitchen or two!

A must!!!

I buy Dawn every time I go grocery shopping. Dawn works so well on grease and stains. Fresh smelling. Doesn’t dry your hands out like other dish soap.

Love it!

I find the smells to be refreshing and calming, especially the orange. Does not dry out my hands and works well on grease and pots. Would definitely recommend. The price is reasonable and you can usually find it on sale regularly which is an added bonus. But I like it so do pay full pop if needed.

Buy all the time

Best dishwashing product. Use it to wash all my greasy dishes. It also works great on your kitchen cabinet tops where grease builds up. Just add a few drops of this in a water bottle with water, spray onto kitchen cabinet top, wait a few minutes and wipe it off with a sponge or a cloth and all the grease is gone.

Tough on grease

I will only use this dish soap. It gets my dishes soo clean and don't leave my hand feeling dry. The price is good but it does go on sale quite often.