Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Great for Greasy Dishes

Dawn is the only dish washing liquid I use. Greasy dishes and pots and pans come out squeaky clean. I also like the fact that they use Dawn on animals from oil spills.

Perfect for greasy dishes

I always use Dawn when washing dishes, removes the most greasy of dishes, smells nice and doesn't dry out your hands, definitely a good product to have

Squeaky clean dishes

Compared to the rest Dawn does the best! I have tried other cheaper brands and end up regretting it, when my sink is full of dirty sudsless water and I haven't even got halfway through my dishes. I also used some on a spaghetti sauce stain on a light yellow shirt, not a sign of it remains.

Great cleaner

After making scalloped potatoes there's always a mess to clean. Dawn makes it very easy to clean up. Thanks Dawn for the best product on the market. Highly recommend this cleaner

New Brunswick, Canada

Nothing else compares!

The blue dawn ultra is the best. If I had to choose only one product for cleaning, this would be it! I don't know what else there is to say about that.

However, I also have really sensitive skin, as well as being very scent sensitive and
    so I have problems finding hand soaps I can use that don't cause dermatitis on my hands. I've been using blue dawn to wash my hands for years. Yes, I try other products here and there - ones that are more "natural", and completely dye & fragrance free, but always come back to dawn. Even though it is excellent at grease fighting when it comes to dishes and cleaning, it is somehow less harsh and drying on my hands than most hand washes meant for sensitive skin. I have even tried the sensitive dawn, and I still prefer the old blue.

Kentucky, United States

Multi Purpose

Love Blue Dawn dish washing liquid it has so many uses. Plus a little goes a long way. Have used dawn for years and don't think I'll ever buy another brand.

Multi use product!

The only dish soap I use! It’s tough on my dishes but not on my hands. I use this on my dishes, my clothes to get out tough stains and throughout my house. Not just your average dish soap.

Dawn

This is a very good product as it does what it says the grease cutter really works. I find it a little pricey therefore I wait for it to come on sale.

May 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Grease out!

Our family loves to cook and especially fry. At first i really did not care much of my dish soap brand but when my husband pointed out that Dawn seem like an effective degreaser I ought to test it. So far it is the most effective dish soap I have tried especially to stubborn oily pans and dishes. Bonus...we also use it to for weeds and part of home cleaning.

May 14, 2019

I swear by dawn dish soap!

I have never come across a dish soap that cleans my dishes like dawn does! This is the best dish soap on the market in my opinion, and they have great scents too!