2082 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

June 29, 2019

Best dishsoap

Best dish soap I've tried ! Its great for not only washing dishes but for cleaning as well . Not sure whats different in the blue formula then the others but it works the best.

June 28, 2019

It's the best!

I used to buy a cheaper kind of dish washing liquid. After buying Dawn for the first time, I never went back. The company supports animals damaged by oil spills and that is important to me. The product works very well. I'll never go back.

June 28, 2019

The only one I buy!

This is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It is extremely versatile as I can clean everything from my dishes, birdcages, and occasionally the dog. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a product that can do it all!

June 27, 2019

The only dish detergent I use

The very best detergent on the market. My go to. I never buy anything other than dawn. You can’t get any better quality as well as value. Cleans the toughest stains.

my favorite!

I've bought this dishsoap over and over again. I have tried many other brands, but I always come back to dawn. I love the smell, but above all its effectiveness. it cuts the grease like no other.

Power

I love the effectiveness of dove, it works like magic on dishes, and anything around the house, I will continue to buy this product because its reliable.

June 27, 2019

I always get this in multiples

This product is reliable I am a clean freak and I will buy these in multiples so that I can use them if they're stains around the house sometimes bathing the cat scrubbing the dishes and I even use it on my face when in a pinch

Pennsylvania, United States

Dawn Dish Detergent

I used another name brand about half of my life. I heard that the blue Dawn detergent was good to get rid of fleas. I tried it, and it worked better than most flea shampoos. It suffocates the fleas. It works great on grease. It's always stocked up on my house. The price is great too.

My all time favorite.

This has to be my favorite dish soap. It works with using so little. Cuts grease wonderfully. I also like the fact it doesn't dry out my hands. Even my nails seem to be a little stronger.

June 26, 2019

Best multipurpose dish soap

Dawn has got to be one of the best dish soaps. It cleans extremely well and it is gentle enough for many other uses. I spray my rose bushes with it to get rid of bugs that would normally eat it to shreds. For most cleaning jobs just a little bit of Dawn will do.