1918 reviews
Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Soap Sense

Dawn has to be the number one cleaner in my house! I use it to clean the bathroom sink, shower and the tub. I use it on my husbands extra oily, dirty work clothes! If the oil spill critters are happy, so am I! The dishes always come out sparkling clean, not to mention how wonderful it smells. A household must have!!

Great for Greasy Dishes

Dawn is the only dish washing liquid I use. Greasy dishes and pots and pans come out squeaky clean. I also like the fact that they use Dawn on animals from oil spills.

Perfect for greasy dishes

I always use Dawn when washing dishes, removes the most greasy of dishes, smells nice and doesn't dry out your hands, definitely a good product to have

Squeaky clean dishes

Compared to the rest Dawn does the best! I have tried other cheaper brands and end up regretting it, when my sink is full of dirty sudsless water and I haven't even got halfway through my dishes. I also used some on a spaghetti sauce stain on a light yellow shirt, not a sign of it remains.

Kentucky, United States

Multi Purpose

Love Blue Dawn dish washing liquid it has so many uses. Plus a little goes a long way. Have used dawn for years and don't think I'll ever buy another brand.

Multi use product!

The only dish soap I use! It’s tough on my dishes but not on my hands. I use this on my dishes, my clothes to get out tough stains and throughout my house. Not just your average dish soap.

Dawn

This is a very good product as it does what it says the grease cutter really works. I find it a little pricey therefore I wait for it to come on sale.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Grease out!

Our family loves to cook and especially fry. At first i really did not care much of my dish soap brand but when my husband pointed out that Dawn seem like an effective degreaser I ought to test it. So far it is the most effective dish soap I have tried especially to stubborn oily pans and dishes. Bonus...we also use it to for weeds and part of home cleaning.

May 14, 2019

I swear by dawn dish soap!

I have never come across a dish soap that cleans my dishes like dawn does! This is the best dish soap on the market in my opinion, and they have great scents too!

It’s all I buy!

I’ve used the blue Dawn for years and won’t use anything else. It’s great for cutting the grease when washing dishes, and I’ve used it to strip cloth diapers, remove stubborn laundry stains, and much more.