Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent Reviews

July 17, 2018

Use it for everything!

This is the ONLY dishwashing soap that I buy. I use it in a combo with vinegar to do other cleaning jobs too. Takes the soap scum RIGHT off! Not to mention the fact that it only requires a touch to get the dishes squeaky clean!

2.3/5

June 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I do not recommend this

I do not really like this product. It does do the job of cleaning the dishes but it leaves my dish clothes with a terrible odour. The cost is ok. My MIL did mention it is a good stain remover though. I do not recommend this product to anyone

May 09, 2018

Savon multi tâche

Dawn est vraiment un savon multi tâche. Je l’utilise évidemment pour laver la vaisselle mais aussi mélanger à du vinaigre pour ma douche (enlève les residues de savons) et pour faire des lingettes nettoyante maison

April 30, 2018

Great product

There is no better dishwashing liquid to cut through grease and leave my dishes squeaky clean. I have tried many different brands and sometimes do buy a different or cheaper brand and then am always sorry. It is great week when Dawn is on sale but I would buy it anyway!

April 18, 2018

Love this product!

I have tried other dish washing liquids, but none of them give me the results that Dawn Ultra dish washing liquid, Original scent, does. I love that you don't need to use very much per load of dishes, and it washes my dishes sparkling clean! It even cuts through grease and stuck on foods. It is truly my favorite dishsoap, and it's the only one I use.