Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent Reviews

November 04, 2018

Dawn Breaks Down Grease

Dawn dish soap cuts through grease and grime with ease. It works great on dishes, washing greasy hands, or for cleaning. It is gentle on your skin and has a classic scent that isn't over powering.

November 03, 2018

The absolute BEST dishwashing detergent

I have used this dishwashing detergent for many years.
    It cuts the grease fantastically.
    It cuts through those hard to wash baked on foods.
    It has a very light scent. It's pleasant.
    I also use this detergent to bathe my fur babies. Fleas hate it and die on contact. It gives their coats a shiny clean coat and is not harmful to the animal.
    Dawn dish soap is easy on the skin. It doesn't dry them out or make them crack.

September 18, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Worth every penny

Dawn Ultra is by far the best dish soap I’ve used, it cuts grease, i put two or three drops in my dish water and it makes enough bubbles to wash a sink load & it stays effective..just love it..
    my husband uses it after a he comes home from work to get his dirty hands clean lol

August 14, 2018

Good product!

Love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle versus the competitors but you save by how long it lasts.

August 01, 2018

My favorite

This is the only dish soap that I get. It cuts right through the grease with minimal scrubbing each and every time. I can see why they choose this when there are oil spills!

July 17, 2018

Use it for everything!

This is the ONLY dishwashing soap that I buy. I use it in a combo with vinegar to do other cleaning jobs too. Takes the soap scum RIGHT off! Not to mention the fact that it only requires a touch to get the dishes squeaky clean!

2.3/5

June 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I do not recommend this

I do not really like this product. It does do the job of cleaning the dishes but it leaves my dish clothes with a terrible odour. The cost is ok. My MIL did mention it is a good stain remover though. I do not recommend this product to anyone

May 09, 2018

Savon multi tâche

Dawn est vraiment un savon multi tâche. Je l’utilise évidemment pour laver la vaisselle mais aussi mélanger à du vinaigre pour ma douche (enlève les residues de savons) et pour faire des lingettes nettoyante maison

April 30, 2018

Great product

There is no better dishwashing liquid to cut through grease and leave my dishes squeaky clean. I have tried many different brands and sometimes do buy a different or cheaper brand and then am always sorry. It is great week when Dawn is on sale but I would buy it anyway!

April 18, 2018

Love this product!

I have tried other dish washing liquids, but none of them give me the results that Dawn Ultra dish washing liquid, Original scent, does. I love that you don't need to use very much per load of dishes, and it washes my dishes sparkling clean! It even cuts through grease and stuck on foods. It is truly my favorite dishsoap, and it's the only one I use.