Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent Reviews

March 19, 2019

Multi Use Product!

I love this product, not only does it wash nicely without leaving grease or residue, but I can use it in assistance fighting stains and grease stains in laundry!! I have super sensitive skin and this product does not flair me up or dry my skin out.

March 12, 2019

Dawn is the best!

Love this dawn dishwashing liquid soap for my dishes and pots. It cuts the grease and leaves no residue. All dishes are squeaky clean. Gentle for my hands and nails too. Must try!

February 26, 2019

Only Dish soap I will use!

Dawn is hands down the best dish soap i have ever used! I love the gentle formula, how it is safe on your hands yet is super tough on dishes, the light scents, its multi use benefits (check out pinterest!), how it gives back to environmental/ animal causes and most of all because it works! By mistake, I left a dirty dish with baked mac and cheese remnants out over a weekend i went away and all i had to do was let it soak in some dawn for a couple hours and all the dried crusty cheese melted right off! I am a dawn fan for life.

February 26, 2019

The only dish soap I will ever buy!

I have sensitive skin and allergic to dish soap. This product is the only one that does not irritate my skin. Dawn’s formula is not harsh like other products

February 14, 2019
    United States

My go to

I love this product. It's my go to. You can use these on numerous things aside from just dishes. Great for removing grease stains from clothing and smears on stove and counters!

December 18, 2018

The best

I have super sensitive hands, so this is very gentle on my hands, its also great for stains in clothing, I definitely reccomend it. My favourite is blue dawn original

November 04, 2018

Dawn Breaks Down Grease

Dawn dish soap cuts through grease and grime with ease. It works great on dishes, washing greasy hands, or for cleaning. It is gentle on your skin and has a classic scent that isn't over powering.

November 03, 2018

The absolute BEST dishwashing detergent

I have used this dishwashing detergent for many years.
    It cuts the grease fantastically.
    It cuts through those hard to wash baked on foods.
    It has a very light scent. It's pleasant.
    I also use this detergent to bathe my fur babies. Fleas hate it and die on contact. It gives their coats a shiny clean coat and is not harmful to the animal.
    Dawn dish soap is easy on the skin. It doesn't dry them out or make them crack.

September 18, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Worth every penny

Dawn Ultra is by far the best dish soap I’ve used, it cuts grease, i put two or three drops in my dish water and it makes enough bubbles to wash a sink load & it stays effective..just love it..
    my husband uses it after a he comes home from work to get his dirty hands clean lol

August 14, 2018

Good product!

Love this product! Last so long when cleaning dishes. The commercials are true it really does last 3x longer. It does cost more per bottle versus the competitors but you save by how long it lasts.