Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

June 30, 2020
    California, United States

Gets the work done

Dawn dishwashing liquid has a great smell to it and works effectively to cut grease of pans and dishes. This is why I choose to use dawn it gets the job done!

2.8/5

March 09, 2020

Dawn

This is really good liquid detergent for ur dishes. I leaves less residuces a d keep dishes stain clean. I would recommend this product to others. I have been using this product for such a long time now.

2.7/5

February 26, 2020

Good to clean but not for sensitive skin

Does a good job cleaning dishes and even removing stains on clothes but I find it irritates sensitive skin must have a lot of scented stuff in it!!!!!!

February 13, 2020

Pas pour moi désolée!

Il y a quelques années, chez un de mes proches, j'ai réalisé que ses lingettes à vaisselle n'avaient pas une très bonne odeur, même après le lavage. Mes lingettes se sont retrouvées avec le même problème lorsque j'utilisais régulièrement Dawn. J'ai donc regardé quel savon utilisaient ces proches et c'était effectivement Dawn. Depuis, je n'en achète plus. Désolée, mais le problème est réel.

2.3/5

January 30, 2020

DISAPPOINTED

I was happy to buy a product that helped wildlife.
    But with our well water it performed poorly
    Not enough suds...not good on cutting grease
    Had to use more and this reduced the $$ value

January 29, 2020

entre 2!

je suis entre 2, je ne peux pas dire qu il n est pas efficace, je n ai pas eu de probleme de nettoyage, mon petit probleme, c est que en general, je ne lave pas ma vaisselle immediatement apres que j ai preparé mon eau, donc souvent, quand vient le temps de la laver, on dirait que la mousse a beaucoup disparue, alors j en rajoute.... C est peut-etre comme le savon a linge, et c est pas grave pas de mousse, mais je prefere qu il en reste quand je lave.

January 14, 2020

It works but!!!!!

This soap really cleans well and removes grease but it leaves an odour on your dish cloth it’s as if it never dunces away at first I thought it was only me but I have asked a few people who have used it and it was the same result so yes it removes grease but it leaves an after sent

January 13, 2020
    Washington, United States

buy it again

Not only do I like the scent I love the Effectiveness Of dawn. Being a GM I also use this brand in my restaurants too I’m a avid cleaner and lifelong buyer

2.7/5

September 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

This used to be an excellent product

It seems like in the law few years the formula has been watered down. I feel like im using more and more soap for my dishes now. I dont remember it being like that.

2.3/5

September 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Will not be buying again

I always swore by dawn but when my daughter got cut she was put on antibiotics as a precaution and was told to soak her finger twice a day but after a week her finger got so bad i had to take her to the hospital. She was admitted and tests were ran and she ended up having surgery due to the extent of the infection. When test results came back she had 3 different infections including one that is in your mouth but her finger was always wrapped other than soaking in a cup so i dont believe dawn kills germs as it says