Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 16, 2021

Only dish soap I use

When they’re on sale I stock up. Literally only dish soap I use. Works great on dishes & so soft & gentle on the dishwashers hands (myself lol). Original is my preference but I love that the formula is not different in other scents as the results are the same

June 16, 2021

Best stuff ever

This is honestly your one stop shop cleaning item. It cleans dishes to bathrooms to baseboard to laundry and baby toys. Nothing is gentler and keeps things smelling fresh and clean. I use for everything and add to laundry to get any stains out.

June 13, 2021

Definitely recommend

I would definitely buy this product again and again and refer it to my friends. It’s very effective and helps get the stains out of any dish, it’s also good to use for some other things.

June 11, 2021

So Many Uses

Did you know it is a stain remover as well.... for clothes and pots. And of course most people know it was the choice of detergent to clean the oil off birds after the Exson Gulf oil spill. I never use any other dish detergent now.

June 10, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

My #1

Will never use another product. Would drive an hour if it was out of stock. Soak your dishes in this for less than 5 mins and no scrubbing needed!! MAGIC!

June 09, 2021

Best dish soap ever

I honestly like this product. This takes all the grease. This one smells amazing. This is by far best dish soap I used till now. Try it you will not regret

June 08, 2021
    Washington, United States

My favorite!

I absolutely love Dawn dishwashing liquid! It is my favorite and there is no substitute! Tried other brands but nothing works like Dawn! 😁 nothing cuts grease like Dawn!

June 08, 2021

Best dishwashing liquid

I honestly think that the original dawn soap works the best from stuff stuck on dishes and also cuts the grease. I have also used dawn to take grease from cooking out of my shirts. Also, this is what vets recommend when animals have oil, grease, etc. on them. I love this soap.

June 07, 2021
    United States

Would buy again!

Dawn is the only dish soap I use, my skin is very sensitive so I always have to watch out what I use on my body; face, hands, legs etc. Dawn has never messed up my hands like other dish soaps have, I ABSOLUTELY love dawn, both me and my mother use this dish soap and she loves it a lot as well!

June 06, 2021

Great for multipurpose cleaning

I have been using this brand for years and always use the Dawn blue. Around our house it has many uses. To wash dishes, the dogs if I have run out of shampoo for them and my husband uses Dawn to clean his aluminum rims. The concentrate allows you to only uses a little so the bottle detergent lasts a long time. I can’t say anything negative about this product.