Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Saskatchewan, Canada

Gets the job done

I like the smell. I think it works really well in cutting grease. It’s my go to in the kitchen for those tough greasy dishes! I have also used it to help get stains out in the laundry. Can’t beat the price and effectiveness!!

Tried and true

This Dawn product is multipurpose. I use it on dishes (cleans the grease in an instant), I wash my deck, windows and counters with it. I also use it as a bug repellent... It got rid of the ants in my deck efficiently. It's the kind of product you always want to have around.

Best dish soap

The only dish soap I use. Dawn cuts grease like no other soap which makes it great cause you can use it for grease stains on clothes but it’s also gentle on them. Soft on your hands but strong enough to break down all food and debris off dishes. I recommend this product to everyone.

Delicate but tough

This is a great detergent that is both delicate on your skin but tough on dirt. Used this on a kitten with fleas and it worked fabulously. I always have this on hand in my home.

Truly the Best Dishsoap

Dawn is now the only brand of dish soap I buy. For it's original intended use it cannot be beat. It does what it says - cuts grease and gets dishes sparkling squeaky clean! It is also brilliant for removing grease stains from clothing, especially cotton knit fabric. I dab it on spots, let it set and wash as usual. The garment comes out spotless. As a grease cutter it is very effective for cleaning stainless steel appliances. One tiny drop on a clean wet cloth will clean off all fingerprints, buff with a dry cloth after wiping. The scent is very pleasant and it is competitively priced.

California, United States

Works great

What else can I really say? The original smell is very clean and fresh. It does a great job cutting through grease but its also gentle on the skin. You can use it to help get semi-prem hair dye out of your hair. You can get it really cheap if you go to the dollar store. So to come full circile, it works great.

#1 choice

I've tried different brands of dish soaps and this one is my all time favorite. Smells good and also comes in many different scents. Though on greasy dishes with just a little amount. Very recommended.

You only need a drop

Love how much lather this gives to your sponge! You only need a drop and it becomes so effective! Grease comes off so easy, even to those stubborn Tupperware’s you used for leftovers. Add some water, a drop of dawn abs give it a shake. It pretty much cleans itself!

May 02, 2021

Smells good

This product smells nice but I find that it sometimes leaves a film on my drinking glasses and I have to use really really hot water to ensure my glasses are clean and smooth. I wouldn’t buy this again, I’m sticking with Palmolive.

May 02, 2021

Great dish soap

I think this is a great dishsoap helps the animals as well so I like that aspect of the brand. The many types of smells and colours are appealing as well I personally have been using it for many years.