Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Mississippi, United States

No Other Will Do!

Dawn truly cuts through grease and grime! I've used lots of other detergents throughout the years, but I will NEVER use anything but Dawn! Dawn dish soap makes my life easier! Thanks Dawn!

One of my top 3

I prefer Dawn over Palmolive by a landslide! It suds well and smells decent. If I do not buy the more expensive organic ones then Dawn is the one I turn too. I just feel like it cleans better then some!

Love it!!!

Dawn really does cut through grease with little to no effort. I have tried other dish detergents, but Dawn surpasses them by far. I prefer the original Dawn, but all versions work great.

Dawn is the best!

I am one of those people who solely buys one dish soap if at all possible, no matter the cost. My one dish soap just so happens to be Dawn, of any kind but preferably the platinum! The price is reasonable, especially considering you use a fraction of the amount compared to Palmolive and such, and this stuff does not dry out your hands at all either! It is so gentle, yet so tough, and is hands down my go to!

My go-to dish soap

I will only use Dawn ultra, and it has been my go-to soap for 18 years.
    I got a couple of bottles of a popular competitor a couple of years ago, and even those bottles were free, It was a chore to use them up because they paled in comparison to Dawn.
    Dawn cleans so well, and you only need a. tiny amount.

Saskatchewan, Canada

This is the best dishwashing soap I use so far

This dishwashing soap is the best among the other products that I used. It removes the grease easily and the smell is not too strong. Just need a few drops in water and u could wash a lot.

Favourite Soap

Dawn is by far the best dish soap it cuts grease so easily and leaves your hands feeling soft after doing a load of dishes! And you need so little of it for it to work! I’ll forever buy Dawn Dish Soap

clean and shiney

love dawn ultra blue on dishes you couldn,t ask for a better shine just a few drops and my dishes are greese free andsuskie clean a little goes a long time with just the right amount of bubbles,i have used it many times not just for dishes ,Use it on my animals to help get rid of flees ,pour some on dirt stain clothes as a pre soak my friends use it also i,ll keep buying it.

New Jersey, United States

#1 For cutting Grease

My mother swore by dawn and so do I. Cuts grease with ease and very effective in leaving the dishes squeaky clean. Grease and grime come off with ease.

10/10 Reccommend

Dawn dish soap is probably the most effective and most bang for your buck product when it comes to dish washing! They do come in a few different scents! I personally like the blue, original one the best.