Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 30, 2019

Recently switched and love it!

Recently switched from another brand to this product and I won’t be going back. Dawn is super effective, has a nice scent, and does the job. It also doesn’t leave my hands dry and cracked, which is a big bonus.

May 30, 2019

For my crew, this is the only dishwashing soap!

I use to have a dish washer and felt the dishes were not coming clean like doing them by hand. I then discovered that Dawn always helped me get the dishes squeaky clean, after I tried other soaps. I always look for dawn, it is perfect for my family dishes!

Meilleur!!

C’est le produit que j’utilise depuis que je l’ai découvert il y a quelques années, il fait tout partir et pas besoin de changer l’eau de vaisselle à tout les articles à laver

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dawn ultra dish liquid

Dawn dish liquid is my regular soap I use. I’ve tried many others but this ultra duh liquid from Dawn is amazing. It cuts grease much better than other brands, I enjoy even the fresh smell.

United States

Great product

I find this product is great on greasy items. Works very well and quickly. Also a safe product to clean animals if they have grease or something sticky in their fur. Highly recommend this product

Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original scent

I love this product. It degreases my dirty dishes leaving them nice and clean. The original scent is nice it is not overpowering. The liquid is great on my hands. I have psorisis and this product does not sting my hands. Oh I forgot to mention that I do not have a dishwasher, I'm it.

May 29, 2019

I use this for everything

This is the only dish soap I use in my house because it gets the grease out the first time! I only use a tiny amount and it's perfect! The scents are awesome and not overpowering! I use this to also clean my makeup brushes. Just hot water, a little bit of white vinegar, and some dawn dish soap!

Best dish soap ever

This is the only dish soap I will buy after switching last year! I haven't had an issue with greasy dishes since making the switch! I would absolutely recommend this product!

May 27, 2019

I would buy this product again

Dawn dish soap is always in our household. I always perfer dawn then over the other products. It cleans up great and I love it. Would recommend this to everyone !

May 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

The best cleaning dish soap

We love dawn dish soap. It cleans my dishes throughly. All dishes are spotless and there’s no greasy residue. We also use dawn to clean our bathtub to remove soap scum. It’s amazing how well it cleans!