Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 09, 2019

Best dish soap!

Im very picky with which dish soap i use. Some of them i have to use the whole bottle to eliminate the grease off the dishes. With Dawn you dont have to use much its amazing. Wouldn't use any other dishsoap.

Love dawn dish soap

Just love Dawn Ultra Dish washing Liquid, Original Scent.I use it for everything.I like how easy it helps me to clean my greasy grill or oven. I like that it's not harsh on my hands. The best liquid soap. and safe on the environment also.

Best product ever!

Best. Product. Ever.

If you ever have a choice for only one brand name product for your home, make sure it's original blue Dawn.

Blue Dawn does it (almost) all: - excellent dish soap - gets grease and most stains out of cloth (spot test first) - cat puke. 'Nuff said. - weed killer when mixed with boiling water, salt and vinegar - wrote an opera. Wait. What?

Seriously. Get it.

Degrease with ease

I hated washing pots and pans that have been used with oils. It become frustrating when someone would mix a oily pan with regular dishes causing everything to be greasy. 95% of the dish soaps I tried took forever to remove the grease but when I tried Dawn the grease came off instantly. Saves me from having to prewash dishes over 3 times to have the grease out.

October 07, 2019

Yes I would buy this amazing product again

Love dawn it cuts out all the grease very bubbly makes the dishes clean and sparkly . The scents is also awesome. Great for those baking dish that has lots of grease it take it away leaving it clean .

October 06, 2019

Definitely will buy

I find that dawn dish soap lasts longer and has more bubbles than any other brand. It definitely gets rid if grease quicker and faster. And the best part is, it also gets rid of cow manure smell or anything else horrible that the dog or cat got into.

Blue dawn

I love blue dawn!
    I even use it for fruit fly trap!
    I love the Costco bottle package.
    It’s always gentle on your hands as well.
    I would always choose blue dawn.

Ohio, United States

Cleanest Dishes Ever

Dawn never ceases to amaze me with it's grease cutting power without being too harsh on my delicate skin, My dishes always come out spotless and they rinse very well, No soapy smell left over on your dishes

October 05, 2019

The only dish soap I ever use!

I’ve tried so many other brands of dish soap and Dawn is the only one that gets all the grease out!! The scents are great and leaves your hands clean but doesn’t dry them out. You only need a little bit for it to be super effective. We love this product!

October 05, 2019

This is the only dish soap I ever buy

Dawn has been a staple in my house since I moved out on my own and I’ve never changed brands since. We’re a family who loves to cook and it’s nice to be able to find a soap that cleans grease from pans and hands with ease.