Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

January 23, 2020

It's become my favorite.

I like that it is a powerful cleaning tool in my kitchen that doesn't have the "antibacterial" tag on it. I also like that it has a nice smell and that when I purchase it I am helping to clean animals who are in need of some help. (At least that's the ad).

January 23, 2020

I use it for more than just dishes!

The original blue dawn is the best! Great for washing dishes and cuts down the grease and grime from cooking. I also use blue dawn in my laundry to spot treat stains from breast milk or oily foods and it takes it right out!

Love dawn

I love using dawn dish soaps to wash my dishes. They are super gentle on the skin and always able to cleanup even the toughest messes. I love that dawn also comes in such a large variety of scents including unscented.

January 22, 2020

Blue Dawn dishsoap can be used to safely wash your pets!

LOOOOVE this sensitive yet completely germ killing dishsoap! So soft on the skin and hands (for humans.) ALSO.... you can use to make your own homemade pet shampoo! My cats and dogs are always super soft after, all clean, with nice lush coats and soft skin. Superb!

The only one I use

This is the only dish soap I use. So many uses and it works well for all of them. Love how not much is needed for the perfect amount of bubbles. You can always find it for a great price too

This can do anything!!

This is another staple item we purchase at Costco. This soap cuts grease like magic and isn’t too drying on my hands. I use it to make household cleaners and as a laundry aide to get out greasy stains.

Works wonders

Works great but I have dry hands and it seems to make it worse. It is good on the greasy dishes and as a general purpose cleaner with water in a spray bottle. I add a drop or two of essential oils.

Efficient

I love love dawn because it is efficient and value for the money spent on it. Once I put it on my sponge, I am able to use it to wash my dishes at once except for instances where I have a lot of dishes to wash. And I also love the smell, mild and nice scent!

My go to !

I love using Dawn, haven’t found one scent I didn’t like. I know my dishes are being cleaned properly using Dawn. I watch for sales and then buy in bulk and stock my families cupboards with it as well as my own!

January 21, 2020

Great Soap!

I use this to bath my Guinea pigs with (Diluted) and it makes them clean! I really like the how it makes their coats clean and shinny! Also great for dishes lol