Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 04, 2020

My go to dishwashing liquid

I have used Dawn for years and this is my go to dishwashing liquid. Not only does it remove heavy grease from my dishes, but I find that I don't have to keep re-applying to my sponge all the time. I also use this to make a homemade bathtub cleanser. I 100% recommended it.

Texas, United States

Why Not It Loves Ducks !!

Why not have compassion to a product who helps saves wildlife it has my vote and it doesn’t hurt that it is a great soap for washing dishes and cutting through tough grease !

Huge fan!

If I could buy this in boxes I would!!!!!!
    I love it. It literally double duties for so many things. It is simply not just a dish soap. It’s wonderful for cleaning your pets, washing floors and just about anything, getting out stains, getting the brass out of a at home hair bleaching ( would not recommend that one) I could go on forever but it’s amazing on your dishes the greatest grease fighter, soft on your hands supports and helps wildlife.

April 03, 2020

Loyal to Dawn only

I love Dawn. It's the only dishwashing soap I'll ever trust. It's the only brand that has always left my dishes clean and grease-free throughout the years. 2 thumbs up.

Squeaky clean

I have tried many different brands of dishwashing liquid over the years. I will never have to do that again because l finally found the one about five plus years ago. Dawn is absolutely the best on the market. It never disappoints and leaves your dishes squeaky clean. Furthermore, it is a powerhouse that cleans umpteen other things including taking grease stains out of your laundry. It is simply the best. Don't waste your time and money on other liquids as you won't find a better multipurpose cleaner.

April 02, 2020

The best dishwashing soap available

This is the best dishwashing soap available. Every time I try a different disahwashing soap that is on sale I am disappointed. I have used this for various reasons, not only is it good on dished, but other uses as well. I have used it to get oil off of my hands or off of metal. I also use it on clothes that are stained, and am always happy with the results

Pennsylvania, United States

The only dish soap we use

Dawn dish soap is hands down the BEST soap out there. Not only is the soap great for getting tough foods off dishes. It also helps with stains on clothes not to mention it’s many more ways to use. Gentle on the skin as well!!

Great product

Great product, nice smell. All of them are good but blue is also useful for lice prevention. Decreases oily hair if you use it as a hair degreaser once in a while. I trust dawn for my dishwashing needs and also mix with water in a spray bottle and use for counter cleaning, etc.

Always my first pick

Blue dawn dish soap: where do I start: this is the best. You can do so many different recipes with this for cleaning and stain removers. Blue dawn is the best for grease as well and doesn’t have a bad smell

April 01, 2020

This Dishsoap works on everything!

Dawn dish soap works wonders for what it is intended to but so many other things as well. I spilled a whole grease jar on my shirt and dawn dishsoap was able to remove it. Dawn is my go to every time I need to pick up some more dish soap.