Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 16, 2020

Perfect product for the your kitchen sink

Such a great product! Gets rid of all the tough stains while only needing to use small amounts so it will last you a quite a long time. It’s easy and soft on hands

June 16, 2020

SO VERSATILE!!

I love this soap! I use it for everything! It’s great for the obvious, cleaning dishes. But I love it so much as a window cleaner mixed with a bit of vinegar and hot water, it’s amazing!

June 15, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This product is versatile.

I love this product I use it to get out oil stains in clothes effortlessly. I use it to wash my tub out by coating it with baking soda, vinegar and dawn blue dish soap, let it sit for 10 min rub around and spritz with more vinegar and little to no scrubbing. Also if you don’t want to bend over just use a broom to scrub your bath.

June 15, 2020
    Alabama, United States

Great for everything

I use dawn dishwashing liquid for a lot of things. Used for my dishes, kill fleas on dogs, grease out clothes wash my truck and mix with vinegar for plant leaves. Will not use anything else.

June 13, 2020

Small bottle Long Lasting

You only need to use a small amount every time so it lasts us a long time. It's also great for the environment as it can be used on animals. My hands feel smooth after using too unlike other brands I've used before.

June 13, 2020

Best Dish Soap Out

Dawn is the best dish soap out ! It's easy on my hand and tough on grease just like the commercial says. I love the beautiful scents that they come in.

June 11, 2020

A little goes a long way

You don’t need a lot to get the job done, a little goes a long way and fights greasy dishes. Smells great and doesn’t irritate my skin like other dish soaps. Will buy again.

June 11, 2020

Family Favourite!

I absolutely love this dish soap. Lightly scented compared to allot of other dish soaps. It’s great at cutting grease and has the perfect amount of sudds. I have always found it does a great job, I even love the blue. Recently I was speaking in a group chat with my Mother and Sister and this dish soap entered the conversation and I found out they both use and love this dish soap as well.

June 10, 2020

Amazing!

Blue Dawn dish soap is definitely the best. It makes grease easy to wash away on dishes and is extremely helpful for cleaning other areas as well. It is gentle, but powerful!

June 10, 2020

Our go to dish detergent!

Love this Dawn dish detergent. It is gentle on my hands. A little goes a long way with this product. We can also safely use it to clean a CPAP mask and hose.