Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Best One

Dawn is the only dish soap I use....best for cleaning dishes, getting rid of grease. Leaves everything shiny clean.
    Works well for other things too mix Dawn and bit of oil into spray for Aphids or other bugs on plants. Mix Dawn with vinegar and salt Spray to naturally get rid of weeds on walkway.
    Very versatile...but best to clean all the dishes!!

September 01, 2020

The only way to guarantee clean dishes

I feel like Dawn is tried and true, my husband and I have tried the competition because it may be a little less expensive/on sale, and we just end up using twice/three times as much. We now just stock up when it is on sale. Truthfully, there is no point in trying anything else

the only one

What an amazing product for your money. Fantastic for dishes but oh so much more. i use for clean messes from grandkids throughout the house. is an amazing grease cutter. my only brand to use

Dawn my rescuer

Using Dawn is great! If I need to make sure that my dishes and pots are clean, well this is the perfect soap degreaser. I haven’t gone wrong yet, just with a small amount of soap, I manage to clean much more dishes than any other soap I’ve tried. Really recommend this Dishwashing soap! Also is great for my plants when mixed with water, gets rid of these little fruit flies. Also put a bit on stains and works wonders!

My favourite dish soap

I have tried many kinds of dish soap over the years. Blue Dawn always cuts through any stuck on grease and grim. Don’t have to wash twice to make sure the hard to wash comes off.

Amazing dishwashing liquid

Dawn works well on dishes and pans. It really helps with grease and caked on food. It’s an effective product. It’s even helpful getting out stains on clothes. Highly recommended.

September 01, 2020

Works great on dishes and on getting stains out of clothes

I have been using Dawn Blue my whole life - well atleast as far back as I can remember. Easily cleans dishes and I remember when I found out it can be used on clothes to get oil, grease and other kinds of stains my life changed. Dawn is cheaper than other spot removers and works the first time without much fuss. All I do is put dawn blue on the stain, let it set over night and wash as normal. Voila, the stain is gone. There was a paid of pants that was covered in grease and oil for over 2 years, which meant it had been washed and dried many times. My husband at the time thinking the pants were ruined I took them, put dawn blue on the spots, washed and dried them and the stains were gone.

I keep a big bottle in both the kitchen and in the laundry room. Makes my life so much easier.

Great product

I really love the dawn dishwashing liquid it not only washes squeaky clean the smell keeps you going on and on. The most exciting part is that it doesn't leave your hands dry.

September 01, 2020

Keeps hands and dishes looking awesome!!

This soap is our daily brand. It leaves our dishes clean and everyone's hands feeling great and not dry. We still handwash all our dishes so we go through a lot of dish soap. This brand never disappoints.

Must Have

I’ve been using this product for years I love that just a little goes a long way. I also like that this product can be used for so much more than just cleaning dishes.