Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 02, 2020

Incredible!

Dawn is the most multi-faceted cleaning product I have and usually I can buy it for less than $3. I use it to clean out my sink, do my dishes, wipe my counters, even clean my makeup brushes! If it’s safe enough for baby duckies, I figure it’s safe enough for my brushes!

December 02, 2020

Always have this on hand

I use Dawn to clean all of my kitchen dishes. This works for everything from cereal bowls and coffee mugs to greasy pans or baking sheets. This smells fresh and removes all dirt so my dishes are always clean! I will continue to repurchase.

Loveeeee

This is a great product for so much , it is gentle and cleans so much this is my go to for everything. Love it so much and I clean everything I can with dawn

Let's get original

We love the original dawn dish soap. It leaves our hands feeling good after cleaning the dishes, and it leaves the dishes sparkling. It’s not harsh or strong smelling like some other brands.

Amazing

I love how Dawn not only cleans my dishes but my whole house. I use Dawn to wash our floors, counters and cats. I also use it to help kill weeds and discourage bugs in my garden. So many uses for 1 single product is a great bargain

My favourite dishsoap

Dawn is my favourite dishsoap. The scent is subtle and does a great job cleaning my dirty dishes. I find Dawn lasts longer than other brands that I’ve used before. Just a small amount and I can wash dishes for 6 people and the dishes feel cleaned. I have been using Dawn for nearly 8 years.

Hands down the best

This is my favorite dish soap and I have tried them all great for cutting grease dishes come out quick squeaky clean can be used on hand washing clothing helps remove stains from clothing it's got more than just a single use we also use it for a crafting and fun family science experiments.

New Brunswick, Canada

I faithfully buy this product

There are not many products that are so versatile. Not only do I use Dawn Ultra on my dishes but I also have a bottle in my laundry room to pretreat stains. I also use it diluted in water to wash walls and cabinets as it doesn't leave a residue. Anytime I have a greasy or sticky mess I just pour the Dawn on and it rinses away. My dog once got covered in peanut butter and the only product that would wash it out was Dawn Ultra. One of my favourite products on the market.

November 30, 2020

The best soap for fishes ever!

This soap is amazing! You don’t need as much to create lots of foam and is fun to wash dishes it’s really good! With just a bit and you are ready to rock and roll all your plates and glasses! If you found it! Trust me you found a treasure!

November 30, 2020

Definitely gets tupperware less greasy faster than standard.

Really love the smell of the botanics lavender 2x grease fighter. Smells nice and is really gentle on hands so you can wash a dish here and there without gloves. Its not the most foamy and strong soap out there but the trade off for being gentle and smelling nice is a fair balance. Usually get it when its on sale at Co-op.