Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 19, 2021

Dawn is where it’s at!

I only use Dawn myself for my dishes. Love their campaign to help animals. Because it is so gentle I am also able to use it to clean my makeup brushes

January 17, 2021
    Maine, United States

Mr. Dawn

There no other dish soap the will come to this. Works amazing almost instantly. Fights away grease right away without soaking your dirtiest dishes... also goes a goes a breath length and don’ t need to a lot at l one time.. but dawn can also. It just to clean your Dishes but it helps with stains on your clothes and also helps with fleas for your pets can help kill those weeds that keep come of. Back

January 16, 2021

All purpose cleaner

Great grease dispersing quality. Lots of suds not watery. I use it to clean walls, the car, and many other things. Like the scent, and it is a very effective dish soap.

January 15, 2021
    New York, United States

Best dishwashing liquid ever

Have been buying Dawn dish washing liquid for years. Dishes always come cleaning when and it truly cuts grease better than any other dish washing liquid I have tried in past. Also use on my vehicles. So many other uses as well.

January 15, 2021

Nothing Cleans Like Original Blue Dawn!!

I buy this by the jug because I use it everywhere. Dishes, washing cars, stain removal, base for foam handwash, endless uses and effective cleaning power. Highly recommended!! A++

January 09, 2021

Great Product

Words are not enough to describe how amazing this product is ... tough on grease and gentle on hands . As someone who can not wear gloves while doing the dishes this dishwashing liquid has been a life saver!

Best soap ever!

Best soap I have ever used. It also helps save the animals in need so it is a win win situation. Cleans all my dishes properly and effectively. Love love love!

January 07, 2021

Have a hard time straying to other brands

I have been using Dawn dish soap for years and it’s because of how gentle it is and how great it smells! I never get dry hands and this stuff cuts grease so well I can’t imagine changing brands! I also love that it’s gentle enough to use on wild life. Makes me feel confident that it’s gentle enough for my daughter hands as well.

January 07, 2021

Would never buy anything else

Grease fighter

This dish soap works great for cutting through grease and dried on food. I use it daily for washig dishes as well as a spot cleaner for greasy stains on clothing before i throw it in the washing machine