Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 23, 2021

Great for cleaning dishes and so much more!

My favorite dish cleaner. Cuts grease and leaves dishes sparkling clean. I also use for so much more like removing tough grease stains on laundry even aften its been dry.

February 23, 2021

Great product and multipurpose!

I have been using this dawn soap for a few years now. Not only does it clean my dishes well, is able to take off stuck on food but also never leaves my hands irritated afterwards. I not only use this for my dishes but also works great with vinegar to clean off water stains on my glass shower doors!! Works like magic.

Great tough dish soap!

The only dish soap I will use. Used to only use another brand and tried Dawn (encouraged from the commercials on the tv) and love it! My favourite thing about this product is that it gets the grease from pots and pans or dishes off with ease.

February 22, 2021

There isn't any other choice when it comes to dish soap.

The x2 dawn ultra dishwasher soap is the toughest and most dependable dishsoap I have used in a long time and I will recommend it to everyone. A little bit goes a long way and its great for a lot of different surfaces and counter tops without leaving a greasy film. This is a real great product for its price and quality.

February 20, 2021
    California, United States

Great Dish Soap

I know there are other dish soaps in the market, but this one is the best. Every time I buy Dawn I think about the little ducks with oil stuck on their feathers and how wild life rescuers use this brand to save them.

February 19, 2021
    Indiana, United States

The absolute best

This is the best that I have ever use! It's more powerful then the others and yet so gentle on your skin. You don't need to do a lot of scrubbing because it does the work for you.

February 19, 2021

Good quality and very effective.

This product does the work done without ruining the skin of my hands being gentle and not very harsh on my skin comes in lots of different fragrances. Removes hard to remove greese from the surfaces very easily. Love it.

February 16, 2021
    Michigan, United States

Simply the best

Nothing compares to the power of Dawn dishwashing liquid. It just works like nothing else. And it’s gentle on the skin. I have tried other brands and while they are ok I always go back to Dawn

February 15, 2021
    Texas, United States

The best dish soap!

I recommended Dawn.It is my favourite dish soap with a wide range of scents, Dawn does all the hard work for you! Great as a stain remover, it always makes my dishes clean!

February 12, 2021
    Texas, United States

Great product for your kitchen!

I don’t always love to wash dishes but when I do, I want a dish soap that’s going to get the food and residue off quickly and Dawn dish soap does just that! It gives a nice lather and coating on the dishes and they are able to clean easily with the soap.