Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 23, 2021

Hands down the best!

What doesn’t this soap do?
    Truly the best dish soap, stain remover, shoe cleaner, makeup brush cleaner there is. The only dish soap I buy. Great for sensitive hands and washing literally everything in your home. B

March 20, 2021

The only brand we will use

It really is better then it’s competition, it’s just more effective. You can use a smaller amount and do more dishes making it give you more bang for your buck. This is the only brand we buy anymore !

Loved it

I have always been a fan of Dawn dishsoaps as they are always very effective in removing grease without having to require a lot of work from the user. This worked just like that, and it made my hands stay soft and nice compared to other dish soaps that will dry my skin out.

Texas, United States

Number 1 In My Home

this dish soap is great for my needs. It gets the grease out from day old pasta sauce stains! And does wonders for those baking crumbs that stick to the pans for sure! I live this dush soap and wouldn't change it. I purchase it from my local dollar tree for $1 of course for the small bottle, but I love it and I'm recommending you try as well

March 18, 2021

My one and only

I only use the blue dawn in my fiahroom. This ensures my fish stay safe and everything is clean. I lobe the clean scent and that it is totally safe for the environment. I personally buy the pump bottle and love it. So easy to use with dishes as well.

March 17, 2021

Always

I always buy this as it does a wonderful job. It is not watered down like so many others I have had. Every time I buy a bottle I love the fact that it helps wildlife like birds mostly.Most people do not realize that ifthey have a dog with fleas a bath in this kills fleas instantly, I use it every summer as an added precaution.

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Multi purpose product

Dawn is not just Awesome for cleaning dishes. I combine it other products to make my own cleaning products. It gets dishes clean cutting through the grease. I have also found that unlike other dish liquids it will clean burnt on grime from pots and pans.

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

This product its really good its clean in every second I recommended very well job in your dishes,O bacteria gogo dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Affordable price good item!!

March 09, 2021
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

Great product!!!

March 08, 2021

Good for more then just dishes!

I use blue dawn for not just dishes. Works as a stain remover in my laundry and in my carpet cleaner mixed with water and vinegar. Love this product & will continue to use it!