Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 05, 2016

Every household should have this on hand. Sure, other dish soaps can do an adequate job cleaning dishes, but Dawn Ultra cuts grease like nothing else, and not just on dishes!

Do you ever get those mysterious grease marks on clothes that you only see after pulling them out of the dryer? I used to just try re-washing them and treating with laundry detergent, but the marks never came out once they had been through the dryer.

Dawn to the rescue! Simply soak the area liberally and let sit. Then, wash again in the hottest water the clothes can tolerate and you'll find the stains come right out! To me, that makes Dawn Ultra more than worth the money. It's a great multi-tasker!

January 29, 2016

Dawn is the best dish soap on the market!! Cleans more dishes better with less product! I prefer to use it on my hands than regular soap. I love that they donate and help the environment

January 25, 2016

I use Dawn all the time. I like that there is always coupons available for it, just gotta do a quick search.
    It also smells and works great! Lots of bubbles

January 25, 2016

This is not too bad, works well for me. I buy it often as I usually manage coupons for this one. It's a tried and true product I'm reasonably happy with

January 23, 2016

I have been using this for awhile. Lots of great scents. Works great on dishes and suds last till you are done. Love this soap!

Updated On: February 18, 2016

It comes in a very small size, great for camping and when you don't need a huge amount. I recommend this product!

January 22, 2016

Omg love it, this is the only dish soap that i use because it legit gets everything off the dishes, it doesnt dry out my hands or skin, every single dawn ultra dish soap smells so good, and every dollar or so helps out with animals from oil spills...

January 22, 2016

This is my all time favourite dish soap. A little goes a long way. And I also love the fact it helps save animals.

January 22, 2016

I really like Dawn Ultra. The scent is not over powering and does a great job. I especially like it when I have baked on food from the grill. It breaks up the grease and I don't have to scrub, just wipe.

January 21, 2016

The only dish soap I want in my household! Love this stuff! Dawn is the bomb!

January 18, 2016

I prefer Dawn over all others that I have tried. Long lasting bubbles and great for taking grease out of the way.