Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 18, 2016

I prefer Dawn over all others that I have tried. Long lasting bubbles and great for taking grease out of the way.

January 15, 2016

I love Dawn dish soaps of any kind. I find the ultra is fantastic, definitely only takes a drop to get the cleaning done so lasts forever. For this, the price just can't be beat! Two of my favorite things about it are that it never dries out my hands (which is always a problem), and the fact that they help to save wildlife.

January 15, 2016

Love it - cuts the grease like no other! I try others now and then when they are on sale but always come back to this.

January 12, 2016

This is my go to cleanser! it it amazing mixed with vinegar to clean the shower. I also mix it with Hydrogen peroxide to remove stains from clothing and of course i use it everyday to to the dishes! it cuts through grease like magic!

January 12, 2016

Great price, works best on my greasy dishes. I've tried other brands but nonothing compares to Dawn. Also works on clothing stains, and household cleaning.

January 08, 2016

Hands down my favorite dish soap out there today. Not only does a bottle of Dawn Dish soap last longer on average then some other brands but I find it cuts down on my dishwashing time greatly and it can be used on so much more then just the dishes, from spilled engine oil to mopping the floor Dawn has proved itself to be great all around in my books :-D

January 04, 2016

I think this dish soap does the job at cutting grease. I also use a couple drops in the mop water. I find just a little goes a long way when washing the dishes.

December 18, 2015

This soap works pretty good and you don't need a lot to do a bunch of dishes. It smells really good too and always leaves my dishes clean.

December 16, 2015

While I have tried various brands in the past, when I came across Dawn Ultra Dish Soap, the search ended.
    Provides a great clean, available in a variety of sense's. A drop or two does a large amount of dishes, all sparkling clean. Trusted. I would take company donations of this in a heart beat if new products come out to test and review, or even what I have. Thumb's UP!

December 14, 2015

I use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dish washing soap brands.