Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 30, 2015

I really like this product, yes it cleans my dishes and YES it keeps my dry cracked hands feeling moisture.

Down fall.. Sometimes almost greasy feeling makes you feel your hands are not washed and cleaned.

1.5/5

April 24, 2015

This stuff left a greasy layer on my hands and it didn't clean my dishes nearly as well as original dawn does.

April 24, 2015

Dawn is the best diswashing soap there is, I love the smell and how well it cleans

April 24, 2015

Long lasting suds, plus has a very pleasant scent. Great clearer & I now only use Dawn, cuts greasy dishes too!

April 24, 2015

This is the only dish detergent I ever purchase. If it can clean oil off of ducks safely it's good for pretty much anything!

April 21, 2015

Dawn definitely lives up to its name. The dish soap cuts through our dirty dishes grime and gunk and leaves the dishes clean without a residue. Dawn does not dry out my hands either like other brands. Would definitely recommend buying this product.

April 15, 2015

Perfect soap to clean and very good smell

April 15, 2015

I love how Dawn cleans my dishes. I don't need to worry about my dishes still being greasy after they've been washed. The blue Dawn has a pleasant smell to it and it is also gentle to use. I have used this bathe rescue animals and not only did it wash all the dirt off them but it helped with the fleas as well.

April 12, 2015

Dawn Dishwashing Soap is an awesome great quality cleaning product. It always leaves my dishes sparkling clean and the best part is you don't have to use a whole lot to get the job done! There are lots of different kinds to choose from and they all smell so good!!

March 11, 2015

My hands tend to get very dry while doing dishes (sadly a student budget does not constitute having a house with a dishwasher) and this soap has helped my hands not get so incredibly dry and cracked. It doesn't streak my dishes and the scent is nice