Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent/Soap

Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent/Soap Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

February 18, 2017

I refuse to buy anything but dawn dish soap my local store stopped carrying it now i shop elsewhere it lasts until my dishes are done with no greasy feel

January 15, 2017

Talk about a great way to get rid of grease and baked on food ! Love this detergent. Always have used Dawn products, but this is a definite upgrade. You need very little to do a great job. Awesome value for money.

December 20, 2016

I never thought I'd say "wow" about a dish soap, but here I am.

Wow.

This was a bit pricier than some, but given how little I have to use, and how well it works, I expect this to be cheaper per use than most things. Indeed, a little goes a long way, and with many other dish soaps -- even some premium ones -- I have to re-add in soap while doing dishes. Definitely not with this one! This is strong stuff, and the food comes off so easily after the briefest of soaks. I don't know what's in it, but it's real-deal.

The scent is a bit like a body wash, which is a little weird, but it's not unpleasant.

I highly recommend this dish soap. Boy -- you know you're getting old when you highly recommend a dish soap. :D

August 17, 2016

The main reason I am giving this a bad review is the scent. I got it in what they call Fresh Scent but it does not smell fresh. It smells a little like Raid insect killer. I hate it more than anything I have ever smelled before and I got a pack of three! Dawn in good detergent, don't get me wrong, just don't get the Fresh Scent one. Yuck.

August 17, 2016

Have tried many similar and store brands for hand washing dishes and nothing can compare. For the price and size bottle I will never buy any other brand.

August 02, 2016

Wow this stuff can clean! A little pricey but definitely worth it. You caa get a hell of a lot done with the Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Soap! I strongly recommend it.

August 02, 2016

The quality of dawn is beyond great. I use dawn to clean everything. I actually have been using platinum to clean my floors. I used to use another floor cleaning brand and was getting so tired of seeing footprints and thought one day hmmmm...I'm going to try dawn and to be so honest it works amazing!! A drop of dawn and grease and grime is totally gone.
    Plus what it's actually made for ... Dishes, I had sever dry skin and I've started to hand wash dishes a lot more now to save on hydro (we were running the dishwasher daily - now once a week) and dawn doesn't dry out my skin. I swear it moisturizes them. I used to use Palmolive and honestly I can't use it in he winter. My hands get so dry they crack and bleed with that brand. Dawn ... No problem!!
    Absolutely reccommend dawn and will always buy dawn as my first go to product :) for dish soap ... And if you haven't tried it yet... Add dawn to your floor cleaner and see how well it works :)

August 02, 2016

If there was one dish liquid detergent missing all my life, it was this one. I first bought this 6 months ago, when I found it on special, during our weekly grocery trip. I was the girl who didn't really think detergent would be all that different when it comes to dishes. Boy, was I wrong.

In our home, we have a bad habit of leaving dishes overnight, and with some foods, it's a real pain in the rear end to scrub the following day. Dawn Ultra Platinum claims to power away stuck on food in seconds, and it definitely does. You should have seen my eyes when it powered through some stubborn stuck-on dried food!

Also, with it's tough cleansing power, it actually made me use less detergent, meaning a bottle lasts me longer than any bottle did before (I am the type who once figured: the more, the better).

With really, really tough stains, I generally soak the dishes/pans in hot water filled with this soap overnight, and the next day, a gentle scrub with the sponge does the trick.

I can now proudly say I am a Dawn convert. No more dollar-store dish soap ever!

February 11, 2016

By far, my absolute favorite dish detergent. I LOATHE doing the dishes, being one of those people who rinse-and-stacks items by the sink for a week before I muster up the gumption to clean them. I let items soak in the bubbles for just a few minutes and I barely have to do any work... dishes come out sparkly clean!

February 11, 2016

I just love Dawn Platinum Dish Detergent! I love the way it smells but best of all I love the way it works! It has lots of suds and gets all my dishes sparkling clean with suds left over!..:)