Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent/Soap Reviews

January 15, 2018

Great for washing pots and pans

A++++ All Dawn dish soaps are terrific, but this one makes light work of my pots and pans and still easy on my hands. I just let them soak for a bit and they clean up nicely.

October 17, 2017

Cleans with less product

I like the way Dawn cleans the grease without using too much product. I usually water it down a little to help it from not clogging the spout. Smells nice too and doesnt leaves hand too dry

October 02, 2017

The only dish detergent i use

This detergent hands down beats any other I have tried, and there isn't many I haven't used.
    The subs last, the smells are amazing and the clean is by far the best
    It's also awesome that they care for helping wildlife. That in its self should make you want to use it

June 05, 2017

This is the only dish soap I've been able to use since being pregnant. Everything else bothers me and gives me head aches. I'm able to get these in a 3 pack at Costco so purchasing them is a breeze. I don't see myself switching to a different soap after baby arrives because I like how gentle this is on my hands and hard on dishes.

May 18, 2017

I'm very picky about my dish soap. This Dawn does not disappoint. A little goes a long way making it well worth every cent. I feel like I'll have this bottle for a long time.

February 18, 2017

I refuse to buy anything but dawn dish soap my local store stopped carrying it now i shop elsewhere it lasts until my dishes are done with no greasy feel

January 15, 2017

Talk about a great way to get rid of grease and baked on food ! Love this detergent. Always have used Dawn products, but this is a definite upgrade. You need very little to do a great job. Awesome value for money.

December 20, 2016

I never thought I'd say "wow" about a dish soap, but here I am.

Wow.

This was a bit pricier than some, but given how little I have to use, and how well it works, I expect this to be cheaper per use than most things. Indeed, a little goes a long way, and with many other dish soaps -- even some premium ones -- I have to re-add in soap while doing dishes. Definitely not with this one! This is strong stuff, and the food comes off so easily after the briefest of soaks. I don't know what's in it, but it's real-deal.

The scent is a bit like a body wash, which is a little weird, but it's not unpleasant.

I highly recommend this dish soap. Boy -- you know you're getting old when you highly recommend a dish soap. :D

August 17, 2016

The main reason I am giving this a bad review is the scent. I got it in what they call Fresh Scent but it does not smell fresh. It smells a little like Raid insect killer. I hate it more than anything I have ever smelled before and I got a pack of three! Dawn in good detergent, don't get me wrong, just don't get the Fresh Scent one. Yuck.

August 17, 2016

Have tried many similar and store brands for hand washing dishes and nothing can compare. For the price and size bottle I will never buy any other brand.