Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent/Soap Reviews

June 14, 2018

WOW Best Ever........

What can I say but it Really is the Best. If it is good enough for Baby Ducks then why would you choose anything else. My Dishes and Pots and Pans are always Sparkling Always. Love It Love It.

March 24, 2018

This is the only dish soap i use. I buy it by the bulk.

I prefer this dish soap over others for many reasons. You only need to use a small of soap to clean the dirty dishes. It's also very safe to use on animals. There at many of uses of this wonderful soap.

March 16, 2018

Best dish soap ever!

This soap only takes a little and it does require you to put alot of soak time/elbow grease into stuck on food. This is the only dish soap I've bought in a while. : )

January 15, 2018

Great for washing pots and pans

A++++ All Dawn dish soaps are terrific, but this one makes light work of my pots and pans and still easy on my hands. I just let them soak for a bit and they clean up nicely.

October 17, 2017

Cleans with less product

I like the way Dawn cleans the grease without using too much product. I usually water it down a little to help it from not clogging the spout. Smells nice too and doesnt leaves hand too dry

October 02, 2017

The only dish detergent i use

This detergent hands down beats any other I have tried, and there isn't many I haven't used.
    The subs last, the smells are amazing and the clean is by far the best
    It's also awesome that they care for helping wildlife. That in its self should make you want to use it

June 05, 2017

This is the only dish soap I've been able to use since being pregnant. Everything else bothers me and gives me head aches. I'm able to get these in a 3 pack at Costco so purchasing them is a breeze. I don't see myself switching to a different soap after baby arrives because I like how gentle this is on my hands and hard on dishes.

May 18, 2017

I'm very picky about my dish soap. This Dawn does not disappoint. A little goes a long way making it well worth every cent. I feel like I'll have this bottle for a long time.

February 18, 2017

I refuse to buy anything but dawn dish soap my local store stopped carrying it now i shop elsewhere it lasts until my dishes are done with no greasy feel

January 15, 2017

Talk about a great way to get rid of grease and baked on food ! Love this detergent. Always have used Dawn products, but this is a definite upgrade. You need very little to do a great job. Awesome value for money.