Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent/Soap Reviews

October 07, 2018

Only soap I use

After using and trying many different cheap and close to cheap soaps I have now only bought dawn regardless of price. Why? Because dawn cleans better than any other soap with use of just a small amount. The ultra platinum seams even better than the original. More effective on tough greasy dishes!

October 02, 2018

It gets my dishes clean

This is the only dish soap I use for my dishes. I can trust that this soap will get them clean and shiny. It also doesn't dry my hands out. It really gets the grease off of my pots and pans, which saves me a ton of scrubbing.

September 25, 2018

The best dawn yet

I've always used dawn dish soap nothing cuts grease like dawn. But the platinum is even better it makes stuck on food so much easier to clean. If you still do dishes the old fashioned way its at must have product.

September 25, 2018

I love the way Dawn is so easy at getting rid of greese.i w

Dawn has always been my favorite dish soap. It cuts greese and grime so easily.no other brand works as good as Dawn. I would use this product over and over. It is the best

September 22, 2018

Dawn

I love using dawn on my dishes. I prefer to hand wash my dishes than actually using a dishwasher, but that’s my preference. With dawn I can let the dishes soak and I come back about 15-20 minutes later and I can just clean them off with no hassle

September 22, 2018

Not only good for dishes!

Dawn works great for doing the dishes. It can be used for so many other things that need cleaned. Gets the floor clean when you mop with it. Works really well on getting stains out of clothes. It helps get rid of fleas and is gentle on skin. It gets your car clean and doesn't mess up the paint on your vehicle. My husband uses it on his hand and arms after he's ben working on a car. It has a reasonable price. I'd recommend Dawn to anyone that has a mess

September 19, 2018

Dorfy

I would buy this again. Makes easy work for doing the dishes. Suds last until you are finished . Easy on the hands. Scent is pleasing and not chemically smelling.

September 19, 2018

Wouldn't buy anything else

I've used this for as long as I can remember. I love how it fights hard to clean dishes. It cuts right through the grease and never leaves any residue behind. I enjoy the fact that it doesn't cause any damage to my hands. If refer this product to everyone and anyone.

September 17, 2018

Great on grease

I will use nothing in my kitchen but Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent It is tough on grease and I don't have to use as much at a time as it holds it suds well.

June 14, 2018

WOW Best Ever........

What can I say but it Really is the Best. If it is good enough for Baby Ducks then why would you choose anything else. My Dishes and Pots and Pans are always Sparkling Always. Love It Love It.