Dawn Ultra Platinum Dish Detergent/Soap Reviews

September 04, 2019
    United States

Love It!

This is hands down by far my favorite dish detergent! I will not use anything else. A little bit of this detergent goes a long way and creates an insane amount of bubbles. The smell is great and not overpowering and the bottle lasts forever. I keep this in the kitchen and instead of buying hand soap as well I use this; it doesn't dry out your hands at all! This is such a great product and if you purchase this product you will not be disappointed.

September 04, 2019
    West Virginia, United States

So many uses

I hate to use anything else not only great for greasy dishes and pots and pans,but also works like a champ on fleas on the dogs mix with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar add some water to mixture and kills fleas on contact ! Better then having to go to get and pay for visit and a chewable every month a lot cheaper for those who can’t spend crazy money for the vets every month

June 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

A Must Have Product!

I love the Platinum Silver one and have been buying it for the last three years. It’s so effective and you only need a drop of it for your dish pile. It’s incredible how easily you can clean your dishes. Your pots and pans stuffed with grease after a Thanksgiving dinner will be cleaned smoothly. Less scrubbing than your traditional dish soaps. Gets the stains out in the blink of an eye. Smell is a bit strong but hey it gets the job done fast. Additionally, it’s cost effective. It’s a good investment. You pay like 5 bucks for something that’ll last you 5 months. My friend was buying those cheap $1 dish soaps every other week until I introduced her to Dawn! I highly recommend this product.

June 03, 2019

Dawn platinum

This is the only dish detergent we use, it removes grease effectively, rinses off well, and as we are on a septic system is safe to use. The price point is very reasonable. Oh and the scent is very pleasing.

March 15, 2019

This is my go to dish detergent and the only brand I use!

This is hands down by far my favourite dish detergent! Since first trying this brand I will not use anything else. I buy the three pack of Dawn Platinum when it's on sale at Costco and it works out to about less than $2 a bottle! A little bit of this detergent goes a long way and creates an insane amount of bubbles. The smell is great and not overpowering and the bottle lasts forever. We do not have a dishwasher and therefore have to hand wash our dishes regularly; this soap never dries out my hands. I also use this to clean my flat top stove as well as clean in my shower. This is such a great product and if you purchase this product you will not be disappointed. It's also a bonus that Dawn is the bird cleanser of choice when it comes to cleaning wildlife affected by oil spills (i'm sure you've seen the commercials).

March 12, 2019

try it you'll love it

a little goes a long way and its not just for dishes. Have any grease on clothes, laneway or anywhere else around the house just add some dawn and brush it in

February 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product

Dawn Ultra Platinum Advanced Power dishwashing liquid is great. It has a Fresh scent, it is not overpowering. It claims it is for tough food fighting and powers away 48hr stuck on food in seconds.
    A little goes a long way. It used it on greasy, day old dishes as well as pots and pans.
    It does a lot of dishes with out changing the water as soon as I would with my original brand of dishwashing liquid. Any person would benefit from using this product. Dawn Ultra Advanced platinum Advanced Power is a must have in every house, I highly recommend it.

January 18, 2019

Always buy

Good price,recyclable, don’t need to use much and helps with cleaning other things other then just the dishes. I use it on the shower doors instead of a lot of other harsh cleaning products

December 29, 2018

Effectiveness like no other!

Effectiveness like no other! This dish detergent is the best out there. It’s amazing on oil stains on clothes as well and pretty much anything that requires grease eating power.

December 29, 2018

great for more than cleaning dishes

I love Dawn dish soaps. The scents are plasent and my dishes actually come clean without having to use the whole bottle. I also enjoy diy with my kids and bubbles can get expensive to buy when you go through so many bottles a week, but using a little Dawn and water and bubble fun can be had all day long. I also use it as a gentle spray cleaner for highchairs and outside toys.