Dawn Ultra Platinum Power Clean Dish Soap Reviews

January 07, 2021
    Morocco

Very nice

Dawn is a very good product it is easy to use and very useful in the house for me i think it's a good product to use it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👌❤❤❤👌👌👌👌👌❤❤❤❤

January 07, 2021

Great product

This dish soap is well worth purchasing, dishes and pans are always made clean.great product for removing grease and burnt bits. I would highly recommend purchasing thus product.

December 07, 2020

Kitchen staple

This is one of the brands that I have always been drawn to when it comes to dish soap, very effective on all types of dishware, utensils and containers.

December 07, 2020

You can use this on anything!

I love this product you can literally use this for anything. Baby food stains, carpet stains, dishes, etc. This will take anything out not only that it is safe to wash your pets with this is a holy grail staple in my house!

December 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

I love this product! It only takes just a small amount to wash ALOT of dishes. It cuts threw the grease & oils like nothing. It also lasts a long time. 1 bottle last me 3 months with 2 young boys & a spouse. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! if you mix it with peroxide it will clean & lift foul smells as well as the grit of nasties in nooks and crannies.

December 04, 2020

Best dish soap

I've tried many other brands of dish soap but none can cut through the grease and get dishes as clean as Dawn. It's been my go to for dish soap for years and will continue to be for a long time yet

November 23, 2020

Spot Clean

This is my go to dishes cleaner, You let it soak and gets all the crud off! No scrubbing, just a bit of waiting 5 mins max and you can wipe away the dirt. Not to pricey, Very happy with this product

October 27, 2020

Yes please

I always go back to this product! It’s the only dish soap that cuts grease and cleans my dishes well. I have tried finding other brands but nothing seems to compare.

October 24, 2020

Awesome product

This product works very well. It cleans and gets grease oof your dishes great. When using this product I find it doesn't take as long to wash my dishes.

October 19, 2020

Cleans greasy dishes

I highly recommend dawn ultra platinum dish soap! You only need a little bit to clean the greasiest pots and pans!! It’s the only one that, I buy in my house!!