Dawn Ultra Platinum Powerwash Dish Soap Reviews

March 21, 2022

Genius!

Being a person who does not like to wash dishes in a sink full of water I always wash and use small amounts of soap as needed. This spray is a game changer. Makes washing dishes more enjoyable and faster than ever. It works great and does not leave a residue behind. Highly recommend.

January 09, 2022

Best soap

Only soap I use because it smells good gets rid of all the grease unlike other dish soaps and keeps the dishes looking clean and brand new the spray kind is even better you just spray some on and wipe it off and the pot is clean

December 07, 2021
    United States

Try it

I easnt sure about this soap at first but i tried it and i love it. Its easy to use and it definitely cleans very well. Spray your pots and pans and bam clean.

November 12, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Can't go wrong with Dawn

I love the Dawn power wash & use it on everything. Got stains on your clothes? Soak with dawn before washing. Dog got fleas? Bath with blue dawn. Want something to kill soap scum / hard water stains on your shower? Mix dawn & vinegar, spray on walls. Need something to get grease off your stove after frying bacon? Wipe with dawn. Need to clean your microwave? Dawn & water in coffee cup, microwave until steamy & wipe off. I use dawn all the time!! Awesome stuff.

October 24, 2021
    Nebraska, United States

Can’t live without

I never thought I would love a dish soap but here we are. The spray is so easy and convenient. I literally have a stockpile under my kitchen sink because I never want to run out. It is more pricey than regular dish soap but to me it is worth it. It has a nice, fresh smell, although it is a little strong.

August 04, 2021

Great but leaves such a strong smell

This product works great but leaves such an artificial strong smell! I would use it for heavy duty items outside only because of this. It worked great for the BBQ and other heavily soiled good!

August 03, 2021

merveilleux

Bon produit très polyvalent au pouvoir dégraissant élevé,il nettoie absolument tout a merveille avec sa bouteille ergonomique qui s'utilise facilement et rapidement.Laisse un odeur de propreté. J'aime qu'il soit muni d'un pulvérisateur réutilisable .

July 19, 2021

Best on grease/pots

For regular dishes I didn't really like this but for my airfryer and pots this is beautiful. I spray it, let it sit for a few minutes and clean up is so much easier

July 12, 2021

It works!

I like to cook messy things and sometimes the food sticks on the pan realllllly well. Well this product is a game changer!!! Spray it on the pan and leave it for a bit and it usually just washes out on its own! Or with light scrubbing. Totally worth it! And the fact you can buy the refill bottles are really convenient!

June 20, 2021

Would definitely buy again

Love this product! Was recommended by my son and I’ve been using it since. Good product not only for cleaning dishes but other things as well. Cleaning power is great!