Dawn Ultra Platinum Powerwash dishsoap Reviews

August 04, 2021

Great but leaves such a strong smell

This product works great but leaves such an artificial strong smell! I would use it for heavy duty items outside only because of this. It worked great for the BBQ and other heavily soiled good!

August 03, 2021

merveilleux

Bon produit très polyvalent au pouvoir dégraissant élevé,il nettoie absolument tout a merveille avec sa bouteille ergonomique qui s'utilise facilement et rapidement.Laisse un odeur de propreté. J'aime qu'il soit muni d'un pulvérisateur réutilisable .

July 19, 2021

Best on grease/pots

For regular dishes I didn't really like this but for my airfryer and pots this is beautiful. I spray it, let it sit for a few minutes and clean up is so much easier

July 12, 2021

It works!

I like to cook messy things and sometimes the food sticks on the pan realllllly well. Well this product is a game changer!!! Spray it on the pan and leave it for a bit and it usually just washes out on its own! Or with light scrubbing. Totally worth it! And the fact you can buy the refill bottles are really convenient!

June 20, 2021

Would definitely buy again

Love this product! Was recommended by my son and I’ve been using it since. Good product not only for cleaning dishes but other things as well. Cleaning power is great!

June 07, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Incroyable comment le produit nettoie bien !!

J'ai racheté le produit. Il nettoie super bien, pas besoin de frotter. Tu appliques, laisse reposer quelques temps et tu essuie, tout simplement ! Je l'ai conseillé à des amis et je m'en suis procuré un paquet multiple. À acheter sans hésitation !

May 25, 2021

Will never use anything but Dawn!!

Hands down has to be the best dish soap around. You only need a little and it last so long. Great for my dishes but also Use it on my animals to treat fleas or to just give them a bath as it’s easy on their skin. 100% will never use another dish soap. I highly recommend trying!!

May 12, 2021

Works great!!

Ive used this dish soap everywhere in my house. Apparently theyre good for getting the grease off the floor too! Its an all purpose cleaner at this point!

May 01, 2021

Try this!

Fantastic! This is literally my 3rd review for this product lol. Here goes, I love it. I snuck it home because, well u know, men just don't get it! It foamed rather than squirting or spraying. The smell is very fresh and it rids anything you tackle 100% clean with no extra elbow grease. If not for the sale and perks , I wouldn't have bought it. It doesn't work that much better then than my go to. However I love the spray and if I could get it for a great price, yes I will be buying it. It's just that price!